Black/Cactus Penny Foams

I cant wait to scoop the cactus, now that I know my size. I bought my royal ones too small. SMH.
TeaM​
GEORGIA SOLE
<Be Easy> Member #6- Tha Cutta
Dekalb County​

Wanted: Air Bound F/T Foamposites Sz. 12 need a 13 AIM: vcof2006 email vcof2005@hotmail.com

Actually Rockdeep confirmed it in our local forum. Sorry guys, I'm pissed too.
Washington Wizards

the black and red arent that serious.. red to light

tho's cactus are going to be copped asap

November correct?
" he who laughed last didn't get it "

from the pictures i've seen of the blk/red foams, they are definately staying at the store for me. maybe i'll finally have a look at em sometime next week when my store gets em in (err, supposed
YO, DO ME A FAVOR?
ACCIDENTALLY STEP ON YOUR WHITE SUNGLASSES

R.I.P. Brian Doremus​

CACTUS FOAMS DO NOT HAVE THE TRANSLUSCENT SOLE! ONLY THE OG'S FROM JANUARY.
Washington Wizards

^^awww...so how does the solid color look? and both blk/reds and cactus ones come out in nov?
TEAM NJ NETS
Kidd. Carter. Jefferson. Krstic.​

If this is true, that will be money saved.

Matter fact I'm lying... I'll just use that on a 5th pair of blue foam 1's.
...:::THE GAME IS A FOOT:::...​

I just saw Rock Deep's post in the DC/VA/MD regional forum and, unless I read it wrong, he said that the sole is translucent.

The Guy Rock Deep Replied to: "They'll grow on me over time. I get the feeling cactus joints will get the same treatment as these (meaning the blk/red foams). First they changed the transluscent sole on the all blacks, now these, what makes you think they're going to leave the cactuses alone."

RockDeep: "They are.. I have seen them in my hand...and feet. and in my closet. lol"

by "They are . . . " I think we all hope he means They are going to leave them alone.

RollWaveRoooooollTide

That guy he was replying to is me. And his answer is a bit unclear so i'll pm him and give you a solid answer. But what I took from his response was myself stating that the soles on the all black & black/red's have been changed, so what would exclude the cactuses, and he stating that they are changing the sole on them as well. I'll let you know soon though.
Washington Wizards

PLEASE DO. THIS IS FUHKIN ******;T!!!!! ROCKDEEP OR ANYBODY PLEASE TELL US. STOP BUGGING LOL
NIKE Talking Since
'94

Quote:
CACTUS FOAMS DO NOT HAVE THE TRANSLUSCENT SOLE! ONLY THE OG'S FROM JANUARY.

If thats the case, I will hope the red bottoms are still around, and I will cop those instead. I thought they would make cactus ones transluscent because its to me its a little to loud to put a solid bright green sole on a pair of black foams. But with todays crazy style and Nike you can never be suprised anymore.
PSYCHO MEDLEY

Nike just keeps losing...how you do the OG Penny Foams perfect and then keep messing up on the other colors :smh:
smh.gif
Materialist Not a Realist
S.O.S.A​

My guy saw em overseas already. Told me they don't have the translucent sole. I'll see if I can get a pic.
"They even talked bout Jesus."

I was message back and the pair he owns and has seen DO infact have clear soles. Hope that helps.
Washington Wizards

Back
Top Bottom