Black Card invitation

my pops got one of those in the mail yesterday. i thought they were only for millionaires and such.
guess with this economy American Express is lowering their standards now

Originally Posted by omgitswes

my pops got one of those in the mail yesterday. i thought they were only for millionaires and such.
If the envelope says "The Black Card" its one of those bootleg Visas.

Originally Posted by In The Line For VIIs

If the envelope says "The Black Card" its one of those bootleg Visas.
ohhhh okay lol my bad. That's what it said
he wouldn't let me see the papers so yeah i didn't know
/delete

Originally Posted by SalviBoy7

Is it Visa or American Express?
If it's American Express, BALLIN'
going by what dude said up top its a Visa.
kix4kix looks like i am joking
laugh.gif

If it didnt come in one of these packages.. its not amex

centurion_card_invitation-copy.jpg

And it cost $5,000 for initiation fees and a annual payment of $2,500... not $500

im bout to be late to work. but one last question.
how do these credit card companies even know how much money you make

Credit companies know your income. We Lost.

Originally Posted by kix4kix

Credit companies know your income. We Lost.
welcome to the matrix
grin.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

in the United States, stated requirements to become a card holder included minimum spending of $250,000 in a 12 month period, and exceptional credit history.

So as long as you spent 250,000 in a year you can get the invitation... or if you are a celebrity you are good to go too

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

in the United States, stated requirements to become a card holder included minimum spending of $250,000 in a 12 month period, and exceptional credit history.

So as long as you spent 250,000 in a year you can get the invitation... or if you are a celebrity you are good to go too

Yeah my stepdad got one after he paid half a piece of his house in cash.

there's a lot of behind the scenes dealings with credit card companies, the big three credit companies and banks. they know everything.

and actually I've seen people with real AMEX Black Cards have actual limits put on because AMEX is hurting so much. them giving out black cards is almostinsane.

my friend's dad has one . its for people who spend $250,000+ a year and have amazing credit

But it's safe to say it's more of a "status symbol" right? Because I don't see the point, why would I pay you an initiation fee plus ayearly fee to have card to pay for things when you obviously have the money in the bank and will have to pay off immediately (in full) the following month.Dunno, just don't get it.

[h2]Benefits of the American Express Black Card (Centurion[emoji]174[/emoji])[/h2]
As of this writing, some of the advantages of this fashionable status symbol include:
  • Airlines
    • Chartered jets available
    • Complimentary upgrades at Continental, Delta, and US Airways.
    • Dedicated check-in
    • Extra mileage earnings
    • Priority boarding
  • Communication
    • Direct line to a private concierge
    • Complimentary international traveler cell phones for which they are only charged the cost of calls.
  • Cruises
    • Invitations to participate in celebrity cruises.
    • Special deals on luxury cruises
  • Hotels
    • Free upgrades at many of the world's finest accommodations.
    • Free one-night stays at select Mandarin Oriental Hotels.
  • Insurance
    • Protection plan for canceled events or missed due to emergency.
    • Roadside assistance worldwide
  • Magazine
    • Quarterly magazine created to reflect the interests of this small group.
  • Private Clubs
    • Access to first class airline lounges.
  • Shopping
    • Personal shoppers
    • Invitations to exclusive events
    • After hour's access to select stores.
  • Warranties
    • Extended warranty coverage on items purchased with the Centurion[emoji]174[/emoji].
[edit]
http://[h2]Is The Centurion[emoji]174[/emoji] Worth The Price?[/h2]
Holders of the American Express Platinum card pay a significantly lower annual fee of $395; however, they have access to many of the same benefits.

Is it the best credit card? Those privileged to receive aninvitation must decide if the $2,500 annual fee is worth the prestige of carrying an American Express Black Card

Originally Posted by J PayCheck

But it's safe to say it's more of a "status symbol" right? Because I don't see the point, why would I pay you an initiation fee plus a yearly fee to have card to pay for things when you obviously have the money in the bank and will have to pay off immediately (in full) the following month. Dunno, just don't get it.

Yeah, your swag raises to a trillion when you go to Nordstrom and waive the titanium card at the good looking cashier...
pimp.gif

But it's safe to say it's more of a "status symbol" right? Because I don't see the point, why would I pay you an initiation fee plus a yearly fee to have card to pay for things when you obviously have the money in the bank and will have to pay off immediately (in full) the following month. Dunno, just don't get it.

at that point you have so much money that its irrelevant.

Convenience + 24 hour concierge service + no credit limit + other perks.

Back
Top Bottom