black carolina zoom flight clubs available on eastbay.com now

Thanks for the info.. I was excited til i saw them in person.... but then again Eastbay makes kicks look like booty often... I'll wait to see someone elsesfirst..

Wish they were on Swoosh.

Originally Posted by Kid LeBron

20% off, how?
There's a code in eastbay to get 20 off when you go to their website expires on the 12th and by the way there's also another color therewith the cover a metallic silver color just weird combo black red silver
grin.gif

Originally Posted by badboy074

20% off, how?
There's a code in eastbay to get 20 off when you go to their website expires on the 12th and by the way there's also another color there with the cover a metallic silver color just weird combo black red silver
grin.gif
By the way in case you can get a gift card for 20 off via email and when it arrives use it to get another 20 off for a total of 40 off and in case the gift card doesn't arrive in time when the 20 off expires use code pete1234 when checking out to get 20 off on your purchase.

sorry but that's the only one not accepting codes for now. Just have to wait till they lift that off but the gift card code will expire on the 12th just toyou know.

i think the black red and silvers are kinda nice, its different but would wanna see them in person

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

Originally Posted by ZoomGP

i think the black red and silvers are kinda nice, its different but would wanna see them in person
same thing i was saying.. they look promising...
There just "okay"..nothin special in person..champs got 'em..

20% off, how?
There's a code in eastbay to get 20 off when you go to their website expires on the 12th and by the way there's also another color there with the cover a metallic silver color just weird combo black red silver
grin.gif
By the way in case you can get a gift card for 20 off via email and when it arrives use it to get another 20 off for a total of 40 off and in case the gift card doesn't arrive in time when the 20 off expires use code pete1234 when checking out to get 20 off on your purchase.

Just wondering how you can enter 2 discount codes at once to get the 40% off? i've got a discount coupon from eastbay from my last purchase + the 20% offtheir offering at the moment.

Also, does anyone know how long those black/carolina flightclubs are gonna be excluded from discounts?

Originally Posted by jasonpyong

20% off, how?
grin.gif

Just wondering how you can enter 2 discount codes at once to get the 40% off? i've got a discount coupon from eastbay from my last purchase + the 20% off their offering at the moment.

Also, does anyone know how long those black/carolina flightclubs are gonna be excluded from discounts?

You go to the gift card and order that with the coupon code over the phone and have them send it via email to your email address it takes up to 2 days then youalready got the 20 off the gift card now use coupon code pete1234 on your item order to get an additional 20 off which makes it 40 percent off. The coupon codeon the gift card is there when you click on gift card on the website but hurry it expires tomorrow.

havent seen the blk/carolinas one in store yet, thinking about exchanging my blk/red/grey ones for the blk/purple/white pair.

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

havent seen the blk/carolinas one in store yet, thinking about exchanging my blk/red/grey ones for the blk/purple/white pair.
You should purples are much better than the reds and i'm a red black color type

haha thanks for the push badboy, ive been on the fence and am the same way about blk/red cw but the blk purple pop out more for some reason, ill do it. thanksi needed that hahaha

Back
Top Bottom