Black Culture Discussion Thread

I literally just switched off about 60% through
DC had his moments when his roastin was funny but he couldn't stay serious long enough to make the interview tolerable

Basically stopped watching because I see this ain't gonna get any better
Every time dude would say "amazing" I'd instantly get pissed

I'm at 33 minutes and I actually find the humor in his Amazing at this point. The best point DC has made was defending Kaepernick and stating how the media continues to paint the narrative that he's disrespecting the troops and dishonoring the country. I'm going to try to make it all the way. I started this interview at about 6:30 am CST and it's only 53 minutes lol

I made it through. There was nothing achieved, but I know for a fact I will never listen to an interview with DC ever again. This guy, I have to listen to again a couple more times because there are some interesting interviews with La Negra, Amber Rose, and Ben Shapiro, which I'm sure push his white narrative even further.

My man said that a man who sleeps with many women is a Slutmaker. The BaCoonery knows no limits.

Yea ok so I better see you standing still if a woman comes at you with a blade
If you know how to defend yourself, you'd know that there are other options. The first defensive option is to avoid conflict first. See the threat, understand the level of said threat.
Don't matter. People can't pick and choose when hitting a women is ok.
A person who is confident in their skills, would not allow themselves to get into conflict in the first place. It is always the little punk mofo with something to prove, that feels the need to clock a woman. He can't do it to someone of equal skill, he is afraid.

If you know how to defend yourself, you'd know that there are other options. The first defensive option is to avoid conflict first. See the threat, understand the level of said threat.

A person who is confident in their skills, would not allow themselves to get into conflict in the first place. It is always the little punk mofo with something to prove, that feels the need to clock a woman. He can't do it to someone of equal skill, he is afraid.

This is an unrealistic view. 90% of the world population have zero combat-defensive skills and you know that. Most humans with act naturally according to their flight or fight response. You’re acting as if everyone is some trained fighter. On these situations, most people think with emotions and their adrenaline and you know that’s the truth. From the context of the video, the woman hit the man first so the man reacted by hitting her back. I know this is the black culture thread but take off your race goggles.

This is an unrealistic view. 90% of the world population have zero combat-defensive skills and you know that. Most humans with act naturally according to their flight or fight response. You’re acting as if everyone is some trained fighter. On these situations, most people think with emotions and their adrenaline and you know that’s the truth. From the context of the video, the woman hit the man first so the man reacted by hitting her back. I know this is the black culture thread but take off your race goggles.
I know that this is the Black Culture thread, so why are you in here telling Black people how to think and act in a thread about OUR culture?

It's a touchy subject but I just can't agree with there is no reason to hit a woman. If you are defending yourself from a legit physical threat then I won't judge a person for defending themselves.

It is obviously more nuanced than that and is not just a case by case basis but moment by moment.

But simply put, there is little excuse or valid reasoning for hitting ANYONE, man or woman. Physical violence does not become acceptable just because the person has a Y chromosome. Keep ya hands to yourself.

Understanding that there are trained women in this world, those trained to fight with skill, yes there is reason to defend yourself against anyone. I think that the whole point about not hitting women is really about misogyny, the perception of women being weak. Keeping women unarmed physically was done intentionally, simply to keep men in charge, even if they are not qualified to be in charge in any other way other than the physical. It truly has created an imbalance in regard to perception, especially in regard to equality.

Man sit down. If that was black man and a asian women lets see how people would view that. I ain't taking off no race goggles cuz when it comes to us other groups don't do the same.

Back
Top Bottom