Black Culture Discussion Thread

In short what is happening? What's the situation.
I dont know if he's not focused,he's just fed up with the job or what. He just keep coming up with new ways to mess up and its affecting other people. The most egregious....I dont want to get too far into the work woods....but he did some calculations, realized he forgot to add interest and tried to add the interest to the final number. Thats not how math works b. You have to do the whole thing over. This is people's money, it all has to be allocated to seperate parties. The fact that he even thought assumed he could do that lets me know he don't even understand what or why he's doing what he's doing. Also, the girl who trained him said he was a goofy day one, 2 years ago...and shes YOUNG. He wasn't working with me at the time so I didnt pay it any mind and thought he'd tighten up a bit. Nope.

This.

You don't know what you don't know. Someone growing up in a family that doesn't know the value of education is less likely to explore career avenues linked to it, and it's very hard to sell the value of a good education when you're surrounded by unemployed folks with degrees and certs. The second point tends to be one consequence of concentrated poverty, and it is not unique to Black Americans.

Newsflash champ………NOBODY CARES how you grew up, where you grow up, and what you don’t have and or aren’t equipped with. The world is not this caring utopia that some of you dudes want it to be. Everyone doesn’t start off on equal footing or is given a “fair opportunity”………such is life, especially for Black America.

If you want to go door to door to every black household in an effort to help educate and improve them I say go for it, can’t knock the hustle. At the end of the day if a person or family doesn’t know the value of an education then that’s on them. Nobody is giving anything away for free just because you started out with “less than” someone else. Sink or swim champ.

I dont know if he's not focused,he's just fed up with the job or what. He just keep coming up with new ways to mess up and its affecting other people. The most egregious....I dont want to get too far into the work woods....but he did some calculations, realized he forgot to add interest and tried to add the interest to the final number. Thats not how math works b. You have to do the whole thing over. This is people's money, it all has to be allocated to seperate parties. The fact that he even thought assumed he could do that lets me know he don't even understand what or why he's doing what he's doing. Also, the girl who trained him said he was a goofy day one, 2 years ago...and shes YOUNG. He wasn't working with me at the time so I didnt pay it any mind and thought he'd tighten up a bit. Nope.
Yeah, I don’t know man. If you cool with dude, you could offer to help, but if he gets defensive about it, I’d say screw it.

Had a similar situation at my old job. Always told dude to reach out if he needed help. He never did and ended up basically getting fired (which took forever).

I'd never throw anyone under the bus. Eventually they will hang themselves. Not my place to put one of US under the bus in front of them.
What if you don't work for them, but US?
I'm only throwing you under the bus if it's about to hit me but it ain't my fault, otherwise I'll let it play out.

Newsflash champ………NOBODY CARES how you grew up, where you grow up, and what you don’t have and or aren’t equipped with. The world is not this caring utopia that some of you dudes want it to be. Everyone doesn’t start off on equal footing or is given a “fair opportunity”………such is life, especially for Black America.

If you want to go door to door to every black household in an effort to help educate and improve them I say go for it, can’t knock the hustle. At the end of the day if a person or family doesn’t know the value of an education then that’s on them. Nobody is giving anything away for free just because you started out with “less than” someone else. Sink or swim champ.

Bingo.

Survival of the fittest

Last edited:
Impressed GIFs | Tenor

Is that an Autobot tattoo?

Back
Top Bottom