Black Eyed Peas - The E.N.D

bad n fluenz

Banned
pimp.gif
a nice collection of Electro Pop.
tongue.gif

^Energy Never Dies

This album reminds me of radio stations like KISS FM, playing those club techno electro pop joints in the middle of the night.

I prefer the old Peas when they used to spit and there was no Fergie. Elephunk was pretty good though, and this new album has some damn catchy songs, but Icouldn't imagine it coming from them. Pretty solid effort though, nice for the clubs and summertime.

Damn, I was hoping they all died in a plane crash and it literally was THE END.

Wish this was the e.n.d of b.e.p. This group was nice back in the day, I can't stand their music now. I blame Fergie.

Originally Posted by travman24

Wish this was the e.n.d of b.e.p. This group was nice back in the day, I can't stand their music now. I blame Fergie.
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Don't blame her, blame Will.I.Am.[/color]

It's not bad, just not the style your used to. It just shows how versatile their style is.

I could have SWORN that Will.I.Am and the Black Eyed Peas were actually cool at some point. What happened?
smh.gif

Originally Posted by mFury

I could have SWORN that Will.I.Am and the Black Eyed Peas were actually cool at some point. What happened?
smh.gif
The most accurate comment about music Maxim magazine ever printed was (after Fergie had joined) that Black Eyed Peas went from the most boring rapgroup to the most annoying.

laugh.gif
: @ Dudes talking about they miss the old BEP. Nobody listened to them back in the day. Nobody bought their albums that's why I don't even blamethem for this pop $#$ they do now. I sure as hell wasn't listening to them. I thought they were corny back in the 90's and still think they are now.But i'm glad to see a group who use to be signed to Eazy E is doing this well.

I used to mess with BEP heavy, and I understand why they got Fergie. Nobody listened to them back then so they said F it. At least they produce and write mostof their music. Cant say the same for most of these rappers you guys d-ride.

this is UTTER garbage. couldn't stand more than 20s of each song on the album. ridiculously bad.

Back
Top Bottom