Black Flip III

Does anybody have any info on if these will be released, thanks (Black Flip III's)

I haven't heard anything, but I think it'd be a dope concept. Especially if it was a nubuck based shoe.

Quick someone do a photoshop of one!

eek.gif
maibe those are the flips on flightclub

Originally Posted by heat23

Originally Posted by 23porkyskicks

there is not such a thing but like he said would be nice
Don't be surprise if you do see them soon. That's all I have to say about that

Hopefully, because they will be
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by heat23

Originally Posted by 23porkyskicks

there is not such a thing but like he said would be nice
Don't be surprise if you do see them soon.

Come on Air-Randy, you got some pics..........
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by shoedinimd

Bust em out air-randy......pix or ducktales X 3.145777777990
A) I'm not Randy.
B) All I said is don't be surprised.
C) If I had something to share, I guarantee it wont be ducktales.

Yeah there was some speculation earlier this year, and as big of a fan I am of the white Flips I'd love to see the black Flips come out. I would definitelycop. How bout some white interior leather also?

I'm not trying to thread jack but can someone PM me on cleaning flip 3's.

BTW I will cop if those are released.

If they made a black pair it would sell better than the white pair. BTW if any of y'all get bored take pics of your shoes and look at the negatives
pimp.gif

its funny this is brought up because,when the flips dropped(i didnt cop) i said to myself only if these were black nubuck
pimp.gif
smokin.gif

^^^I agree, the samples with the red accents were a much better shoe. I might have actually bought em.

the reason why i dont like the current flip IIIs is because of the OD of elephant print... so i dont thikn i'd like a black version either... who knowsthough...

Originally Posted by 2396Bulls

^^^I agree, the samples with the red accents were a much better shoe. I might have actually bought em.
100% agree. The samples were much better with the red accents...If they dropped looking like that I would have picked up doubles...

Back
Top Bottom