BLACK FRIDAY 2009!!! THE FALL OUT!!! STORIES & BOUNTIES!!!

saw some decent deals, but nothing waiting 1+ hours in line for.
smh.gif

got a $90 Columbia parka at Ross for $30 though, so Im happy.

So do all sales end today or do some store carry on to saturday?

I'm trying to copp that 1tb hardrive from target.

i usually go black friday, but wait til 10am after the crowds have died down. this year, i waited in walmart since 10pm the night before. BAD IDEA. we got allwe needed (mainly for our kids): pink DS, rock band for $50, godfather II pse3 for 10, a few dvd's, barbie jeep for $88, motorized scooter for $49, andcrap we needed like pillows and jammies for the kids ($3 for them, hell yeah). oh, and the flu games from swoosh.

it was crowded and idiots who were there for the big stuff (50" plasmas, $199 laptop, etc) were arguing and fighting. the long check-out wait. i'llstick to what i used to do. the deals were kinda crappy this year at the big box retailers as well.

Dude really broke his finger for a hat??? LAME!

Anyways my boss went to Wal-Mart this morning and literally ripped the plastic off the pallets and grabbed whatever he wanted and stuck it in his cart. Saidcustomers in the store were complaining to him and that he had to put the stuff back. He just smiled at them and kept putting ANYTHING and EVERYTHING he wantedin the cart then proceeded to the checkout. He got 3 of the $200 laptops and a bunch of other stuff. Dude is straight G!
pimp.gif

I didn't get anything cuz I'm broke. The mailman did drop off the SC Penny mag this morning though.

Originally Posted by bgetsbusy

Question......

WALMART: Samsung 32" LN328360 LCD 720P HDTV (Saturday) - $398.00

This joint wasn't on sale today?

If I go tomorrow would I have a hard time grabbin one?
I think the model is actually LN32B360. Online it was $378 today but that wasn't part of any BF stuff. Just a sale price. Same TV I'll bebuying in about 2 weeks.

I just went to my Target at about 9pm and they had full stock of the 1TB WD external harddrives. They forgot to put up the price sign so nobody was touchingthem. I live in a pretty rural area too so they'll likely be there for awhile as not many people around my way are in hurry for them.

Just got in! Best Buy was putting out 32" Dynex plasmas at 9:45 for $299. Now that i brought one im starting to realize that maybe these tv'sarent the best. I might return it. Went to Marlo Furniture and got a new bedroom set for 50% off. I got a Signature - Four Piece Queen Bedroom which retailsfor 3,285. It was on sale for 1,639 so i got the whole set for 940 with free shipping.

Whats goody for cyber monday and when is the next big sale for karmaloop.

dynex? lol.. you think.

shouldve saved up more and spent $700 on something that would last. just about everything is on sale for a reason. or made SPECIFICALLY cheaper.. BF is a scamfolks.. unless its some small games or dvd sets, you better watch what you buy.. most tvs dont have REVIEWS for a reason.

Headed out with the fam at 7am
Went to RadioShack and got the $30 Dualshock 3 controller. Then went to Tanforan Mall, and straight to Target. Bought my niece some toys, littlebigplanet (psp)for the gf, and Pineapple Express and The Usual Suspects on blu ray for myself. Didnt come out of pocket since I had some gift cards from the BB buy2 get 1free scam from a few weeks back
devil.gif

I wanted to get some Old Navy pants but the line was out of control since they got like 4 registers.

Originally Posted by Jonbx5

Originally Posted by Jonbx5

So do all sales end today or do some store carry on to saturday?

I'm trying to copp that 1tb hardrive from target.

Anybody?
some are two day sales....check the specific stores website, or call the nearest one to you,

its been said in the past that better deals are out there closer to Christmas if you pay attention.

see i'm not the only one running out on Blk Fri to just cop a game haha. good looks on those who posted those articles. I was thinking about picking up ablu ray player but now I kno to do my research next yr wen some of these electronics are so cheap.

great black friday for me
pimp.gif

my local LV had the reds and patchworks in very limited sizes….
got the last small size in a LV9
64ABF7B4A43D45C099F7B575DE1C9127.jpg

Both pairs and 2 pairs of stark laces for $100 flat…Tee for $15

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

lol @ people jumping on dynex and insignia thinking your getting deals

im with you when it comes to electronics...most of its crap and the good stuff requires you to camp out for 12+ hours....ill pass

Originally Posted by nyrican23

Did H&M have any sales? If so, do they carry on for the weekend?
I went into HM today and it looked like a bomb went off, everything was on the floor

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

Originally Posted by nyrican23

Did H&M have any sales? If so, do they carry on for the weekend?
I went into HM today and it looked like a bomb went off, everything was on the floor

Clearance stuff was marked down and additional 20%. Outerwear was on sale too. everything else was the usual

Originally Posted by manamazing55

Originally Posted by 2g00d4u

Originally Posted by manamazing55

I went to Target at 3pm and got the 1TB Western Digital external hard drive for $59.99.
Was there still a lot available? Or is it one of those door buster deals?

60 bucks for 1Tb is pretty good.

they had 4 of them when I went to my local Target. They arent available online for purchase BUT, just go on Target.com and find the product. It will let you check store availability close to your zip code. Thats what I did
i went to two Targets and none were in stock even though the site said there was availability
smh.gif

oh well. I dont really need it right now anyway. Lets see what Christmas will bring this year.

60 bucks is too goood
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom