BLACK FRIDAY 2009!!! THE FALL OUT!!! STORIES & BOUNTIES!!!

Copped the Sony blue ray player, 40" bravia at Wal-Mart, and about 15 blue ray movies. Great day.

http://www.radioshack.com/search/in...ion 3 controllers&origkw=ps3 controllers&sr=1

good looking out !!!!!!

nvm there out of stock
smh.gif

USE CODE: BLACK

@ evisu.com

50% on everything.

and yes, they have No 1s and 2s

too bad I've switched to Levis entirely.

Originally Posted by damnTHOSEjs

USE CODE: BLACK

@ evisu.com

50% on everything.

and yes, they have No 1s and 2s

too bad I've switched to Levis entirely.
Good lookin'!! I just got a No.2 pair for under $70, this is great!

Originally Posted by manamazing55

I went to Target at 3pm and got the 1TB Western Digital external hard drive for $59.99.
Was there still a lot available? Or is it one of those door buster deals?

60 bucks for 1Tb is pretty good.

Originally Posted by 2g00d4u

I went to Target at 3pm and got the 1TB Western Digital external hard drive for $59.99.

I came into this thread to post this, but I got to my target at 11:30. I asked one girl who worked there, and she said no. I didn't listen toher and waited on line anyway.

Stupid thing, I saw this online too, they had both the 500gb and 1tb both for $59.

Copped 1TB External x 500GB Passport.

Welp, got what I wanted.
Went to BestBuy around 7ish and picked up Left 4 Dead 2.

Wth, that dude broke his finger, for a HUNDREDS HAT??!?!?
Wooowww, hella stupid.

Some what Funny story, my brother got a bit drunk and still went to wal mart, dude was like 20th in line or so, he was leaning on his shopping cart and fellasleep, and some jerk stole his ticket
laugh.gif
roll.gif

However that didnt stop my brother from getting his lap top, some how he managed to get one without a ticket. I swear dude is so devious Idk how he managed toget it without a ticket. he said he was on his goon !#%+ and took out a managers hands but I don't believe him
Still
roll.gif

Did anyone grab that $198 Laptop from Walmart ? All I picked up was Blu-Ray Player , My sister told Toys R Us was absolutely crazy you couldnt even get a cartin there it was so packed

went to best buy at 5PM and bought the canon HF20 HD camcorder for $500, 20" Acer LCD monitor for $80 and entourage seasons 1-5 for $10 a season.don't understand why peeps go at 3AM to buy stuff....crazy!!

toys r us was serious...line went from the side of the building...to the back of the building... to the parking lot towards the streets.!

im in houston, if that matters.

Got a replica baseball jersey for $50 (50% off original)
Went to get an ipod but only the touch's were on sale so i traded in my old Gen 3 i-pod and got the 160gb classic for $224 ($25.99 off)
H&M button up for $2 (original price $17.95)

I am pleased with today's purchases

^
Try Walmart. They'll take pretty much anything without a receipt, but you'll need your ID.

Didn't get much because I went to the stores around 4PM.
There weren't many good deals to be had IMO.
I picked up a few small appliances for my apartment though.

Just went to Wal Mart and ot everything I wanted from the ad.
Nba 2k10 for $25
2 copies of Godfather 2 the game for $10 a piece
Midnight Club LA for $10
Need for Speed Underground for $10

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by trancebboy

^
Try Walmart. They'll take pretty much anything without a receipt, but you'll need your ID.

Didn't get much because I went to the stores around 4PM.
There weren't many good deals to be had IMO.
I picked up a few small appliances for my apartment though.

Oh alright...hope they still have some copies of the game in stock

they had 4 of them when I went to my local Target. They arent available online for purchase BUT, just go on Target.com and find the product. It will let youcheck store availability close to your zip code. Thats what I did

Back
Top Bottom