BLACK FRIDAY 2012

If anyone is looking to purchase Dishonored for a cheap price, hit up Amazon right now.

I just got it for $30+ for a new copy.

Amazon said that they'd be selling it for $25 at 1:10pm pst.

I don't think that that is the case anymore.

Amazon product ASIN B005C2D1YI

I just ordered everything that I wanted to get this black friday.

Assassin's Creed 3, Dishonored, and a 250gb xbox 360.

No lines.

jt04zn.jpg

Bestbuy got the Sony 3d playstation TV 24" for $99. Not sure if worth the headache though.

Levi 40% off Site-wide sale. Coupon Code : THANKS

is this the black friday sale or is this their thanksgiving day sale?

cause i can wait till friday if that means bigger discounts
nerd.gif
That's the highest I ever seen Levi discount their products.

They also did 40% on Wednesday but I'm not sure if there is a bigger sale on black friday. Most of the stuff I wanted from them got out of stock 
mean.gif

Just came from K-Mart.......NOPERS!!!!!!!!!!!

Ill stick to online shopping/AFTER black friday deals........Just too many people.

Is the 250 gb PS3 Uncharted bundle for $200 a good deal? I don't know jack about gaming. Kind of looking to pick up a ps3 though.

Is the 250 gb PS3 Uncharted bundle for $200 a good deal? I don't know jack about gaming. Kind of looking to pick up a ps3 though.
Yes, considering that the retail price for a ps3 is $250 without the game.

Looks like I'll be grabbing a PS3 from Best Buy then. Anywhere I can take the games to exchange for something I want? Or do I have to go the ebay/cl route?

Just copped Assassins Creed 3 from Bestbuy.com. Wasn't expecting it to be up for it's sale price yet but thought i'd check anyway. Just need to cop a few more games on amazon and an xbox live subscription.

Got The New Need For Speed. Demo Was Dope, and Best buy had a good price.. Might as well.

Just waiting for Call Of Duty and Gonna pick up some cheap Blu Ray Movies.. 

The Infamous 1 was a decent story game, but 2 sucked imo.

Uncharted is worth it great game (well atleast part 2 was)

Anyone know how long they will let you keep the items in your cart, im just going to keep them in my cart til I decide if im going out or not

Was able to add the PlayStation 3D monitor/TV in my cart, ended up buying that. For $99, it's a steal, regardless of the failure rate. I didn't get the extended warranty, I'll take my chances. YOLO.

Also copped:

- Dishonored for $25
- Skyrim for $25
- Iron Man 2 Blu-Ray for $8
- Dead Island GOTY for $8
- Project X for $4

Didn't spend a dime outta my pocket since I have $300 in reward certs. Gonna try to get a LED TV for my parent's room, trying my luck on Amazon if no luck on Best Buy.

Back
Top Bottom