Black Friday 2013 Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why can't the docs have a discount or the first 10 people in line get a free check up
mean.gif
You get back from Thanksgiving Eve a little early?

It was just a joke.

So target has the Ipad Air for 480 plus a 100 dollars gift card. Is it worth it?

i'm trying to help somebody get that ipad mini with the $100 giftcard from walmart, but i'm not really trying to go out tomorrow.. hopefully they put up on the site sometime during the day

Where is the cheapest place to buy a sd card tomorrow. All I want is a 32 or 64 gig micro for a good price

Where is the cheapest place to buy a sd card tomorrow. All I want is a 32 or 64 gig micro for a good price

amazon had lightning deals on them today. They might have them tomorrow.

Amazon has a lightning deal on Beats headphones tomorrow at 3pm PST and 5PM PST. Not sure what the deal is since it doesn't show just yet but if you're interested in getting some beats it might be worth the look.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/goldbox/ref=cs_top_nav_gb27

Just got this bad boy. Need to get an oil pan and some oil now. The days of dropping $30 on oil changes are over at last.

http://www.sears.com/shc/s/p_10153_...0050830x001805&aff=Y&PID=5411901&AID=11042411

Edit: Rayban Shades for $71 on ebay.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Ray-Ban-Sun...63858966?pt=US_Sunglasses&hash=item4855024b16

Ebay deals that are worth the look

http://deals.ebay.com/?customid=Nai...mpid=5337259887&afepn=5337259887#310663858966

Last edited:
Just curious.. what do yall think Karmaloop is gonna look like come BF?

All week they just been rehashing the same deal :rolleyes

and their recent one has actually gotten worse. :lol: :smh:

Im eyeing a couple hoodies/crews. Im hoping for 50%off w/ free s/h but who knows.

Last edited:
Spent about an hour or so looking at TVs today. Went to Wal-mart, Best Buy and Target.
Here's a run down of what's happening with the TVs tomorrow and Friday.
First I ranked the brands, and decided that Samsung was the best, followed by Sony, LG, Vizio, Sanyo and Sharp tied for 4th, Emerson a close 5th.
You can just toss the rest of the brands, and really comes down to which one last for more than a year before the TV stops working.

These are the TV deals I haven't seen mentioned or I overlooked:
Wal-mart: Emerson 50in 1080p 60hz LED $288 (page 14-15)

Sams Club: VIZIO 55in LED SMART TV $548

BEST BUY: LG 55in LED 1080P 120HZ HDTV $499

FRY'S: TV page from the BLACK FRIDAY ad

Spent about an hour or so looking at TVs today. Went to Wal-mart, Best Buy and Target.
Here's a run down of what's happening with the TVs tomorrow and Friday.
First I ranked the brands, and decided that Samsung was the best, followed by Sony, LG, Vizio, Sanyo and Sharp tied for 4th, Emerson a close 5th.
You can just toss the rest of the brands, and really comes down to which one last for more than a year before the TV stops working.

These are the TV deals I haven't seen mentioned or I overlooked:
Wal-mart: Emerson 50in 1080p 60hz LED $288 (page 14-15)

Sams Club: VIZIO 55in LED SMART TV $548

BEST BUY: LG 55in LED 1080P 120HZ HDTV $499

FRY'S: TV page from the BLACK FRIDAY ad
If you cop a warranty, it honestly doesn't matter as much in regards to which brand you go with.

I'm only talking about samsung, sony, and lg.

Consider an in-store warranty or a squaretrade warranty.

Last edited:

Im eyeing a couple hoodies/crews. Im hoping for 50%off w/ free s/h but who knows.

Last year it was either 40-50% off everything . I cant remember. No exclusions either.

If you cop a warranty, it honestly doesn't matter as much in regards to which brand you go with.

Strongly considering the Emerson because of the price, but don't want to hassle with taking a TV back in a year or so.
I have had a Samsung for about 6 years with no issues.
Not any great deals on Samsungs except the 51in 720p plasma, which looked great at Best Buy.
The $399 Sharp 50in looks good too.
Probably going to end up getting the 55in LG from BB or Fry's.

Last year it was either 40-50% off everything . I cant remember. No exclusions either.
Word? Im hoping for that.

No minimum either is a Must.. but ill continue to wait it out...

Strongly considering the Emerson because of the price, but don't want to hassle with taking a TV back in a year or so.
I have had a Samsung for about 6 years with no issues.
Not any great deals on Samsungs except the 51in 720p plasma, which looked great at Best Buy.
The $399 Sharp 50in looks good too.
Probably going to end up getting the 55in LG from BB or Fry's.
If you'd like the least headache inducing experience, cop a name brand tv.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom