Black Friday 2013 Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just stopped by BestBuy as expected they still have those doorbusters for sale. Stacked up by the front.

Finally got my new tv in today. Love it but the only thing is the picture quality during sports is :x I did not drop $800 for this crap

Do I need to change the settings to have less motion blur? It's pissing me off. It's a samsung UN55F6300

View media item 684406View media item 684407

Last edited:
I'm thinking it might be my HDMI cable. Could be totally wrong but I don't know squat about TV's and this is my upgrade from a tube TV :lol:

I'm thinking it might be my HDMI cable. Could be totally wrong but I don't know squat about TV's and this is my upgrade from a tube TV :lol:

I doubt it is the HDMI cable if its just the sports channels. Search the AVS forums for setting recommendations.

I'm thinking it might be my HDMI cable. Could be totally wrong but I don't know squat about TV's and this is my upgrade from a tube TV
laugh.gif
your best bet would be to ask your question here.

http://www.amazon.com/Samsung-UN55F...m_cd_dp_aar_ql?_encoding=UTF8&asin=B00BCGRVX0

Quick question for you guys. Has anybody here ever bought an item off Groupon?

I ordered some headphones off there on Cyber Monday and they still have not got to me. I checked my bank account and my credit card was charged. How long does it take to get stuff from them? :nerd:

Last edited:
Quick question for you guys. Has anybody here ever bought an item off Groupon?

I ordered some headphones off there on Cyber Monday and they still have not got to me. I checked my bank account and my credit card was charged. How long does it take to get stuff from them? :nerd:

it normally takes about 2 weeks, some items more.

My cousin grabbed two of those $98 32in TVs from Wal-Mart

First they said the Funai was sold out and he was switched to Emerson now those are gone and he getting 2 1080p Samsung's, wish I wouldve copped now :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom