Black Friday 2013 Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hit up a Gamestop on my way to work around 8am on a gut feeling and they had a couple of PS4's

I called them back to ask about trading in a game and they have X Box One's also

If you live in the DMV and want one DM me

I never understood why these stores just dont hand out tickets to the first X amount of people in line for tvs, laptops etc.

I never understood why these stores just dont hand out tickets to the first X amount of people in line for tvs, laptops etc.
That will probably defeat the point .... The door busters draw in the crowds, once those are finish the people that were unable to grab those probably will feel obligated to purchase something close to the door buster as to feel that they didnt waste their times. Thus if you hand out ticket, there will be no incentive or hope to catch a doorbuster and consumers will probably go back home or to another store in hope ....

Can't really find any good deals on graphics cards this year..
eyes.gif

any deals on nba 2k14 still around? I think my BF will want that more than Battlefield or Assassin's creed (which he hinted to wanting all 3) But I know him and he plays 2k13 ALL the time.

This ish is crazy :lol:

You'd have to pay me to go get in one of those mobs. All civilization breaks down when you take 200 bucks off a TV price :rofl:

anyone who copped the LG 55" LED for $500 at best buy, did you guys mess with the settings and get the HD picture quality nice and crisp?

i never messed with settings but its not crispy and clear

you know kanye was right were all slaves. Theyre a couple of people that control and they decide whats going to happen, and you see how people will react. SMH 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom