Black Friday 2k14 1st page for deals you may miss

B3Xa2DSCAAAGHI7.png

I almost want to do it next year so I can legally punch and stomp on people.

I'd defend the tv's and me and the squad going to tackle anybody that comes close. Not even gonna buy tv's, just defend them. :rofl:

Last edited:
that doesnt apply if youre off work and wouldnt be doing anything else like all these people are

they got the day off so they either took vacation and collecting money or they just took the day off and not getting any more regardles.. so to say they are wasting 200 for just standing in line isnt logical ... at least not to me. 

if they werent in line for the tv theyd be sleeping more than likely so is that time/money wasted?

but on another note ... $200 for a walmart element tv risking injury and who knows what else vs just paying the extra $100 or so from BB or somewhere else in a better brand on an off day no lines -- worth it
for me is time and money water ... I can be home spending time with my family instead of looking like idiot in line to waste my money. **** out of here ... Then dudes going HAM for cheap *** TV .

When will people learn :lol:

You come to Black Friday you better come correct. Hit the gym and get your swole lvl up. You got to come physically prepared for 12 rounds :lol:

Last edited:
Didn't really want anything for Black Friday. Only wireless studio beats. Woke up late and copped what I wanted (infrareds) good luck to everybody and be safe!

When will people learn :lol:

You come to Black Friday you better come correct. Fit the gym and get your swole lvl up. You got to come physically prepared for 12 rounds :lol:

They need to start getting ready now for next year. It isn't for the weak or timid. Its cut throat out there. They need Hans and Franz.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom