Black Friday 2k14 1st page for deals you may miss

I know I'm wrong but has these fights are being posted I sit back with a smile on my face as I drink my mimosa.

Be safe out there NT
RIGHT! same thing I have been doing.. I was going to go out and i said screw that... Main thing people want is a tv ,ps4 and them solo beats

1st of all those solos are on ebay right now for $70, the ps4 I can buy at a pawnshop for about $250 and the TV you can always find deals  with them online

I laugh at their foolishness. I ordered online in the comfort of my house. some of my goods will be here by  tommorow and monday

Last edited:
Black friday is a joke. Never again.

Ended up ordering the 1080p chromebook for 280 but for free shipping they talmbout it wont be here till the 11th ughckkk. O well ive waited this long for a chromebook whats 2 more weeks

Ended up getting a Chromecast today. I was holding off on getting it thinking about the Nexus player but Android TV is still in its infancy stage and not worth $99

Copped NBA Live 15 for 30.00 off of Xbox live. Definitely worth the 30.00 bucks

Last edited:
does that packer shoes 50% off on orders that you email them to buy???   
nerd.gif

nerd.gif

nerd.gif

nerd.gif

nerd.gif

Man I live in the hood and went to my local Target late last night. I was expecting some shennanigans but every body was cool and people were helping each other put the big HDTV's on their carts
pimp.gif
. I ended up getting a 50" for my Mom for $440 after taxes and a 3 yr warranty. Would have gotten the 55" but I was barely able to fit the 50" in my car 
laugh.gif

I've been waiting to see if WWE 2k15 is gonna be on sale anywhere. So far I've only seen the Target $15 gift card deal. I don't eem watch wrestling but I wanna play some cage matches 
laugh.gif

Went to Target this morning to get forza and decided to get an extra controller with the play and charge kit that I thought was going to be $54.99 like it says on the site but instead it came out to $39.00 :smokin

There's no way I'm stepping near a store today. Hopefully everyone flourished and got what they needed/wanted.

View media item 1279503View media item 1279504

Last edited:

as a person who worked at target last year...this comic touches me

It's tough, but no one thinks about the people who work all other holidays. What about hotel workers who never have days off? I worked valet for 4 years at different hotels, no one gave a **** about our employees having to work thanksgiving ANDY Christmas day AND New Years day.

I'm not saying people are being treated fairly, they aren't. Corporations are blood sucking greedy human beings. They deserve criticism.

But if you're going to feel bad for black Friday retail workers then feel bad for all other holiday employees too.

When you take a trip somewhere for Christmas and you're staying at a hotel, remember those employees pulling up your car or cleaning your bed sheets don't get the opportunities to take a trip like you are.

Just be grateful all around.

The truth is I realized no ones going to make my life better, I have to do it.

It's harsh but it's the same for everyone else.

as a person who worked at target last year...this comic touches me
It's tough, but no one thinks about the people who work all other holidays. What about hotel workers who never have days off? I worked valet for 4 years at different hotels, no one gave a **** about our employees having to work thanksgiving ANDY Christmas day AND New Years day.

I'm not saying people are being treated fairly, they aren't. Corporations are blood sucking greedy human beings. They deserve criticism.

But if you're going to feel bad for black Friday retail workers then feel bad for all other holiday employees too.

When you take a trip somewhere for Christmas and you're staying at a hotel, remember those employees pulling up your car or cleaning your bed sheets don't get the opportunities to take a trip like you are.

Just be grateful all around.

The truth is I realized no ones going to make my life better, I have to do it.

It's harsh but it's the same for everyone else.
My aunt made the same point today, shes a hospitality professor. She tells all of her students this from day one. Make sure you love it cause if you really want to go into hotel/restaurant management you wont be getting any days off ever.

Back
Top Bottom