Black Friday 2k14 1st page for deals you may miss

Took the leap. Traded in my A01 PS3 for $60 (best deal) and had a $24 credit at Gamestop, $343 after taxes. Not bad. Now I just need a good deal on PS+

After being on chat support for 45 mins, then being on the phone with customer service for over 2 hours, than the local off depot for 5 mins, then customer service again for 30 mins I FINALLY got Office Depot to price match the Beats Solo for $79.99.

I got matte white.

I don't know how many times I was just gonna give up, telling myself it's not meant to be, :lol:. Bestbuy, Walmart, Target, Staples, Radioshack ALL sold out. I had to drive 25 miles to get these, and these were the last ones at Office Depot.

The customer service reps were ********, I spoke to two guys (Tony and Charles) and a supervisor (Ray). Ray was rude, dude was on one, he wouldn't give me his name when I asked, he just kept asking me for the item number on Bestbuy. I gave it to him 4x and dude still did not give me his name. Finally on the 5th try he gave me 'Ray', saying he never heard me :rolleyes. After fighting with him he said he would honor it as long as I was picking it up today (I order online, choose instore pickup), he also said to call him when I get there and he'll speak to the office manager. When I finall drove down there, I called Office Depot 1800 number again, and spoke to Charles (oddly enough, he sounded like Tony). He told me there is no Ray there,
, I damn near almost smacked dude from my iPhone. He kept telling me there is nobody there by Ray, and I kept calling ********. I NEVER cuss with CS, but this was warrant. Dude offered me $20 off. I told dude to **** him and his $20 dollars. When I first chatted with a live agent, Leslie, she offered me $50.00 off. There main issue, they do not price match on sale items, BUT there website says different. I told Charles I'm not getting off the phone till I speak with your supervisor, he kept saying there is non here, then he switch it up and said he's with another customer, and switch it up again saying his supervisor advise him to offer me $20.00. I told him Im not getting off the phone til you put Ray or any supervisor on the phone. He told me he would put Ray on the phone if I get an Office manager.

The manager at the Office Depot store was a real cool dude, told them he would honor the price match if they would authorize the change in price since I paid online. 5 hours later dealing with all this, I walked away with the Solo's >D

After being on chat support for 45 mins, then being on the phone with customer service for over 2 hours, than the local off depot for 5 mins, then customer service again for 30 mins I FINALLY got Office Depot to price match the Beats Solo for $79.99.

I got matte white.

I don't know how many times I was just gonna give up, telling myself it's not meant to be, :lol:. Bestbuy, Walmart, Target, Staples, Radioshack ALL sold out. I had to drive 25 miles to get these, and these were the last ones at Office Depot.

The customer service reps were ********, I spoke to two guys (Tony and Charles) and a supervisor (Ray). Ray was rude, dude was on one, he wouldn't give me his name when I asked, he just kept asking me for the item number on Bestbuy. I gave it to him 4x and dude still did not give me his name. Finally on the 5th try he gave me 'Ray', saying he never heard me :rolleyes. After fighting with him he said he would honor it as long as I was picking it up today (I order online, choose instore pickup), he also said to call him when I get there and he'll speak to the office manager. When I finall drove down there, I called Office Depot 1800 number again, and spoke to Charles (oddly enough, he sounded like Tony). He told me there is no Ray there,
, I damn near almost smacked dude from my iPhone. He kept telling me there is nobody there by Ray, and I kept calling ********. I NEVER cuss with CS, but this was warrant. Dude offered me $20 off. I told dude to **** him and his $20 dollars. When I first chatted with a live agent, Leslie, she offered me $50.00 off. There main issue, they do not price match on sale items, BUT there website says different. I told Charles I'm not getting off the phone till I speak with your supervisor, he kept saying there is non here, then he switch it up and said he's with another customer, and switch it up again saying his supervisor advise him to offer me $20.00. I told him Im not getting off the phone til you put Ray or any supervisor on the phone. He told me he would put Ray on the phone if I get an Office manager.

The manager at the Office Depot store was a real cool dude, told them he would honor the price match if they would authorize the change in price since I paid online. 5 hours later dealing with all this, I walked away with the Solo's >D
lol all that? I saw a bunch of beat and walked by them to pick up some Sony Bluetooth headset for 100 ... Sound better and feel better IMHO.

I think some people buy beats just because it says "BEATS" on them. They definitely got the marketing down.

This...

I've said this at least 5 times in this thread... Idk Bout they're more expensive stuff... But everything I've heard has been garbage....

I'm not a big headphone guru or anything, but I bought some Beats for my daughter, I used them and I was like ok if say they were called anything else these don't really stand out. Especially for the price. I've listened to Skull Candy when I was on deployment and they were fine to me, to each his own, I still listen to the earbuds that came with my 5.

I bought the wireless beats mainly because it's Bluetooth.

I know the quality isn't as good as others but I've read that it's one of the better Bluetooth headphones out there.

I would never pay the 380 it asked for originally.. I paid 275 thanka to Amazon.

Yes it's more expensive but they look awesome.. Don't look too bulky like the Sony Mdr for 100.

I know it's more expensive but I don't mind it because I think it's the best looking one out on the market

I think target had the best xb1 bundle. It was the same price of 329 plus 50 gift card 20 off xb live and 10 off an extra controller.

I got the wireless studios. They sound good but I wouldn't pay more than 150 for em. That's how much I spent on em tho

But they're headphones... Why do I give a damn how they look as long as they sound good... I pay for quality not looks on stuff like that....

The irony on Niketalk

I said on stuff like that... As in technology... And the nikes I'm wearing right now are the most comfy shoes I've ever had... Air max graviton, only paid 30 bucks....

So you can take your snideness out of here....

I said on stuff like that... As in technology... And the nikes I'm wearing right now are the most comfy shoes I've ever had... Air max graviton, only paid 30 bucks....

If there was a pair of pink air max graviton for $15, would you get those?

Same shoe, different color.

You're going with the more expensive purr right?

i'd rock da pink kicks for to cam ron

who cares about red white blue beats? The matted black and all black ... Tacky ***

Back
Top Bottom