Black Friday 2k14 1st page for deals you may miss

I said on stuff like that... As in technology... And the nikes I'm wearing right now are the most comfy shoes I've ever had... Air max graviton, only paid 30 bucks....

So you can take your snideness out of here....

If there was a pair of pink air max graviton for $15, would you get those?
Same shoe, different color.
You're going with the more expensive purr right?

NIKE-AIR-MAX-GRAVITON-PACK-2.jpg

You mean these?... The ones with the pink being a very noticeable color that pops off of it?... Yeah that's why I got those...

You mean these?... The ones with the pink being a very noticeable color that pops off of it?... Yeah that's why I got those...
All I'm getting at is that we all make "irrational" purchases.

Hell I just bought that Super Smash Brothers Wii U game bundle, but I don't own a Wii U.

Bout to start sleeping over at my friend's house, since he has a wii u.

Last edited:
Was able to take advantage of that best buy iphone trade in deal tonight. Got a 100$ gift card for my old 3G. :pimp:

They were running a promo yesterday and today. You can trade in any working iphone including the original ones and 3g's for a $100 gift card. No purchase necessary.

That's pretty much it. It's on the apple page of their BF ad.

Last edited:
They were running a promo yesterday and today. You can trade in any working iphone including the original ones and 3g's for a $100 gift card. No purchase necessary.

That's pretty much it. It's on the apple page of their BF ad

I tried taking my phone yesterday & they looked at me stupid like I didn't have a clue what I was talking about, wish I knew it was in the printed ad I only knew about it from the tech blog I went to smh. Oh well though I guess, the same deal is going at Walmart I believe

Thanks. The back of my 4s is cracked. Doubt they would have accepted it anyway.

Last edited:

That's pretty much it. It's on the apple page of their BF ad

I tried taking my phone yesterday & they looked at me stupid like I didn't have a clue what I was talking about, wish I knew it was in the printed ad I only knew about it from the tech blog I went to smh. Oh well though I guess, the same deal is going at Walmart I believe

Yeah, yesterday seemed to be a crap shoot with it. There was a thread on best buy's support forums with people listing stores that were denying them the deal and corporate mods reading the thread would call/email the stores to let them know what was happening. I listed all my local stores in the thread so I know I'd be good by the time I made it in to trade. Worked out perfectly.

And yeah, phones had to be free from cracks.

Last edited:
aside from.eletronics, any other retialers for clothing
I'm not a big headphone guru or anything, but I bought some Beats for my daughter, I used them and I was like ok if say they were called anything else these don't really stand out. Especially for the price. I've listened to Skull Candy when I was on deployment and they were fine to me, to each his own, I still listen to the earbuds that came with my 5.

bose supposed to be good.

There's not enough game to warrant me buying a playstation right now, so I'll keep my 3 and bang out these GTA online missions.

The thing that kills me is I know that white bundle once it's gone they gonna probably double the price of white ps4's alone just because of the color. :rolleyes

Same here. I hope they do something for cyber monday.
Their offer right now is good enough for me. Copped some biker jeans and low and behold a few days later they are sold out in my size while I was thinking it I should have waited. Well now I know I made the right decision. And the deal was still great

I can't see the PS4 bundles getting lower, unless you get a promotion on a CC or something. PS4 has been pretty firm with the price because they are 'winning' the console war now.

Back
Top Bottom