Black Friday 2k14 1st page for deals you may miss

That Bluetooth sound bar with the wireless subwoofer looks like a great deal from walmart. I may have to jump on that one.

PS4 gives no dambs about lowering the price :lol:

They have such a lead they're like to hell with that they are raising the normal $399 with bundle deals making it $450.

Flourish PS dudes... flourish.

Will also look into those $100 beats pills things.

I want to grab a wrist thing that tracks your workout for my Dad.

Damn bf kinda sucks this year
Only thing I'm REALLY interested in is the iMac for 899
Wonder if the apple store will undercut that or add some gift card :nerd:

That Bluetooth sound bar with the wireless subwoofer looks like a great deal from walmart. I may have to jump on that one.
Best Buy also has the 54in 5.1 Vizio soundbar for $350 regular price $500. You will need the 54in for TVs bigger than 55 inches.
Damn bf kinda sucks this year
Only thing I'm REALLY interested in is the iMac for 899
Wonder if the apple store will undercut that or add some gift card 
nerd.gif

Last edited:
I am just waiting for flash sales and steam sale this year. Going to sit back drink, chil(watch NBA games)l, and bust whoever *** on whatever game via PC or Wii U

Come see me!

I am just waiting for flash sales and steam sale this year. Going to sit back drink, chil(watch NBA games)l, and bust whoever *** on whatever game via PC or Wii U

Come see me!
Bruh I'm gonna be on smash wii u all damn month
U dont even want it

There's a little flash of light coming through the screen that you can see at certain times... 
you can see it best here

but here you cant even see it...
 i got the extended warranty, so they said they would just give me my money back, because it wasn't fixable.. plus they let me keep the tv :smokin

i'm selling the tv for $400, and putting that with the money they gave back to me, and getting something bigger

well damn, talk about a come up. :pimp:

Best Buy also has the 54in 5.1 Vizio soundbar for $350 regular price $500. You will need the 54in for TVs bigger than 55 inches.
I saw that. I looked at 2 reviews on both systems and it looks like the 54" is going to be too big for my room setup. Now granted I know I'll lose some sound quality , but I can live with that. That extra $150 would be hard to eat.

My goal:

cop that XboxOne w/ Halo MCC and use the $30 gift card towards 2k15.

i'm going for it. might cop that iPad mini for my brother back in the motherland.

6pm on Thanksgiving tho. smh. hopefully it's a success so when I come home I can enjoy my feast. lol.

That ps4 bundle is nuts. Might have to hit a Walmart BF.

Also need a tv...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom