Black Friday 2K16/Holiday Shopping Thread

I'm looking for that specific configuration. And where are the 42 under 200 anyway?

Ah gotcha. Sorry thought you were referring to first gen model those if still around are going for 42mm in 200, but don't think too many stores still carry them.

Ah gotcha. Sorry thought you were referring to first gen model those if still around are going for 42mm in 200, but don't think too many stores still carry them.

Right on. I've seen some of those on various sites for sub 200 but I'd rather go with the series 1. And I'm looking for the 38mm w/ white band for the woman. She doesn't want a 42 or pink so it sounds like $220 via Best Buy is the way to go.

any deals for smart watches? 
nerd.gif

Bought a Sony x850d anout a week ago and now see bb will have it 200 cheaper this weekend. Sucks that bb wont pricematch.

Last edited:
Anyone have personal experience with these? I have beats studio wireless if that helps at all...

Not personally but I am friends with audiophiles and it's my understanding they're the goat at the consumer level. They all hate beats :lol:

Anyone have personal experience with these? I have beats studio wireless if that helps at all...
Bose is the GOAT for noise-cancelling (use them for studying, flights, etc...). Couple of my friends have them and said it's worth the price. You can always look up reviews on YouTube. One of my favorite reviewers is MKBHD. 

If I can get a pair of the noise cancelling in-ear headphones, it may be a rap for my Audio Technica's lol

Powerbeats are 55% off with the cartwheel app. They're at $138, comes out to ~$62. Cheaper than the $90 BF price. Promotion ends today.

Back
Top Bottom