Black Friday 2K16/Holiday Shopping Thread

Thinking about pulling the trigger on the Samsung 4K UHD 55in Model Number. UN55KU6300 for $540.39 delivered to my doorstep. Was debating on the 60in but it sold out already.

Anyone got any recommendations for furniture at affordable prices other than Ikea? Trying to redo my workspace. Need a new desk, chair, lighting, etc.

Last edited:
Yo the review vultures have to chill lol. Every time a deal sells out they go and start giving 1 stars.

Trying to buy an iPad but everything is in store and I'm good on that unless I can buy it online and then go pick it up

:nerd:

Last edited:
The iPad mini 4 is sold out pretty much everywhere.

I hate how best buy changed their price overnight. It was showing up at $275 the whole week. I should have just bought it :smh:

Is a 2nd gen iPad worth $200?
Honestly I would just spend the extra money for the air 2. My son had a second gen and quite a few apps weren't compatible with it anymore and required an air 1 or later.

Last edited:
Bestbuy and walmart already got BF deals online... just grabbed Battlefield for 30 bucks.

55" 4k Phillips smart TV for $300

And this is the line

:pimp: :pimp:

View media item 2239750

Walmart pulled a fast one.

They're advertising 6 pm, but hot items are being given tickets and they start handing them out at 4 pm.

I legit came up here just to see and was like "damb"

:lol:

Last edited:
Wait where's 2k17 for $28? I thought I saw that somewhere

Walmart is $35 in the ad I'm lookin at

Back
Top Bottom