Black Friday 2K16/Holiday Shopping Thread

Gonna hit the mall tomorrow morning to see if I can scoop some Levi's for the low. I feel like that shouldn't be high on anyone's radar for BF. Staying as far as I can away from H&m and Zara, too wild for me.

Was able to cop both the black and the white 3DS during halftime

Went to Fry's after waiting in line for like 5 minutes, employees had no idea until I asked about it. Grabbed one, Pokémon Sun & got the hell out of dodge.

Everyone saying Black Friday is dead when it's still Thursday :lol:

I'm buying everything online though.

Last edited:
BF will never be the same. Online competitors have changed the game
I'd say it also has a little to do with corporate greed pushing BF deals to thursday and even wednesday. :x

Spreading the hype across more days just seems to have lessened the impact a bit imo.

But we won't really know the true story until after tomorrow.

Last edited:
eh needed some hatchimals for the princess man ended up getting 2 50" 4K smart tvs for $250 @ target

So if I'm looking for a 4k HDTV with HDR for $600 should I wait until Super Bowl Sunday or just cop now.

i mean I don't NEED it but i also don't want to miss a good deal. Although Im hearing that most of the better deals for TVs happen on Super Bowl sunday

Bought the black super Mario version 3ds for 99 dollar at toys r us. I got home and as I began opening it I'm trying to figure out why my 3ds didn't have characters sketched on it, went ask my bro why mine didn't have the characters sketched on it and he's like " bruh that's an XL. Looked at the box and there it goes, the employee accidently handed me the 199.99 XL instead of the 99.99 smaller one at the store [emoji]128522[/emoji][emoji]128522[/emoji][emoji]128522[/emoji]

View media item 2240024
View media item 2240028

So if I'm looking for a 4k HDTV with HDR for $600 should I wait until Super Bowl Sunday or just cop now.

i mean I don't NEED it but i also don't want to miss a good deal. Although Im hearing that most of the better deals for TVs happen on Super Bowl sunday
Wait for the right deal.

I'd say it also has a little to do with corporate greed pushing BF deals to thursday and even wednesday. :x

Spreading the hype across more days just seems to have lessened the impact a bit imo.

Basically pushing the day to Thursday weed out the casuals and the enthusiasts

2k17 and madden 17 for $60 on BB I'm good for now not really going to play them much but 2 for the price of 1 I can live with that.

Last edited:
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/lg-60-c...HPStwNw-C2j6EhZsCnW42wN6nXE_2w#carousel-modal

y'all mess with this LG 60' joint? Im no TV expert tho 
ohwell.gif

Bought the black super Mario version 3ds for 99 dollar at toys r us. I got home and as I began opening it I'm trying to figure out why my 3ds didn't have characters sketched on it, went ask my bro why mine didn't have the characters sketched on it and he's like " bruh that's an XL. Looked at the box and there it goes, the employee accidently handed me the 199.99 XL instead of the 99.99 smaller one at the store [emoji]128522[/emoji][emoji]128522[/emoji][emoji]128522[/emoji]
Nice come up.

smokin.gif

I feel ya. But i still believe that alot of these deals can be had if you put in the time to search online stores.

Ended up getting the uncharted ps4 bundle for $220 shipped on targets website when I used my redcard and copped madden and 2k in store for $29 each. All in all a good day for me. Got what I was looking for and the lines weren't bad at all.

Back
Top Bottom