Black Friday XX3's a year later.....

the all stars have a different patent leather material than the releases after it, which might have something to do with the yellowing

Off topic, but what does a DS pair of all stars go for now a days? A store by me has a few onsale for a good price, so I was wondering what they would go foran if it would be worth the effort.

Chicagos and Motorsports are still good the only XX3 i have problems with right now are my All-Stars major yellowing specifically at all the perferations inthe tongue and at the lazer on the tongues.

for the 1st time I ended up rocking my royal blue wizards/motorsports xx3's on space jam release day .....imo its superior to the space jam in quality& comfort, about even in terms of style

I have the white/reds and black stealths, both pairs are deadstock. I copped the stealths that evening of release day at footlocker for $130/employee discount.

my allstars still look brand new just got my motorsports this xmas so they look good

here are my AllStars
frown.gif

as it was posted earlier maybe the PL for the AllStars was different from the BF XX3's oh well

just like my tongue's on my allstars...............and mine are still DS.............it doesnt really bother me that much..

Originally Posted by jlm83jays

for the 1st time I ended up rocking my royal blue wizards/motorsports xx3's on space jam release day .....imo its superior to the space jam in quality & comfort, about even in terms of style
Hell yeah! Motorsports are DOPE!

Originally Posted by mjmoney23

Off topic, but what does a DS pair of all stars go for now a days? A store by me has a few onsale for a good price, so I was wondering what they would go for an if it would be worth the effort.

it depends, what size do you wear? I wear a 13-14 and I see some go for $200-$215.

Copped the Chi's on RD. Wore em about 7 or 8 times since then.
No yellowing or anything wrong with them. Worth every penny
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by TheFuture2236

I still need to find the motorsports and the bulls colorway in a size 12
Any help??

Shoetrends has the Chicagos in a 12.5 for $150

it depends, what size do you wear? I wear a 13-14 and I see some go for $200-$215.

Biggest they have is a 10.

Just ordered the UNC's finally! So hype. I don't know why I slept on them so long. 23's are a very iconic shoe.
pimp.gif

i just check my allstar and the tongue is mad yellow. will this happen to the motor, chi or the unc anytime soon?

Back
Top Bottom