Black Friday

Joined May 29, 2008
Being from Canada I'm not entirely familiar with how this works...   Is it just department stores like Sears, Wal-Mart and Future Shop/Best Buy
that have this?  Or like every store in malls?  Exactly what kind of discounts can I expect on high-end electronics?  50%?  More?

Do I actually have to gate crash to get good deals?

And yes, I am aware that it's a long way off lol.

Thanks

Joined Feb 17, 2007
all the lights go off in the store and you grab whatever you want for a great prince thats why its called "black"friday

Joined Feb 23, 2010
Most major department stores have sales on Black Friday. But, in all honesty, they often aren't too much better than another sale, and therefore not worth going to a department store at 3am in order to wait.

The best deals are in electronics. On the best deals you can get 50%+ off, but you have to be one of the first people in line to actually get deals like these because the store has a limited quantity available.

Joined May 29, 2008
Oh really eh... I thought it was called "Black Friday" because you guys act all uncivilized and trample and kill each other over toys at Wal-Mart,
as opposed to "White Friday" where you shop politely and say "Sir" and "Please" and "Thank you"...

Joined May 29, 2008
Originally Posted by popcornplaya

Most major department stores have sales on Black Friday. But, in all honesty, they often aren't too much better than another sale, and therefore not worth going to a department store at 3am in order to wait.

The best deals are in electronics. On the best deals you can get 50%+ off, but you have to be one of the first people in line to actually get deals like these because the store has a limited quantity available.
Thanks

Bonafide

Supporter
Joined Jul 19, 2006
Originally Posted by whiterails

Oh really eh... I thought it was called "Black Friday" because you guys act all uncivilized and trample and kill each other over toys at Wal-Mart,
as opposed to "White Friday" where you shop politely and say "Sir" and "Please" and "Thank you"...

Joined Nov 18, 2007

Joined Apr 6, 2007

Joined May 14, 2004

Joined Apr 4, 2006

this racist dude

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now