Black Friday

Being from Canada I'm not entirely familiar with how this works...   Is it just department stores like Sears, Wal-Mart and Future Shop/Best Buy
that have this?  Or like every store in malls?  Exactly what kind of discounts can I expect on high-end electronics?  50%?  More?

Do I actually have to gate crash to get good deals?

And yes, I am aware that it's a long way off lol.

Thanks

frown.gif

all the lights go off in the store and you grab whatever you want for a great prince thats why its called "black"friday

Most major department stores have sales on Black Friday. But, in all honesty, they often aren't too much better than another sale, and therefore not worth going to a department store at 3am in order to wait.

The best deals are in electronics. On the best deals you can get 50%+ off, but you have to be one of the first people in line to actually get deals like these because the store has a limited quantity available.

Oh really eh... I thought it was called "Black Friday" because you guys act all uncivilized and trample and kill each other over toys at Wal-Mart,
as opposed to "White Friday" where you shop politely and say "Sir" and "Please" and "Thank you"...

Originally Posted by popcornplaya

Most major department stores have sales on Black Friday. But, in all honesty, they often aren't too much better than another sale, and therefore not worth going to a department store at 3am in order to wait.

The best deals are in electronics. On the best deals you can get 50%+ off, but you have to be one of the first people in line to actually get deals like these because the store has a limited quantity available.
Thanks

Originally Posted by whiterails

Oh really eh... I thought it was called "Black Friday" because you guys act all uncivilized and trample and kill each other over toys at Wal-Mart,
as opposed to "White Friday" where you shop politely and say "Sir" and "Please" and "Thank you"...

roll.gif
indifferent.gif

laugh.gif

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

this racist dude
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom