Black girls are intimidating though

Originally Posted by DT43

OP i feel you.. messing with easy latina chicks/EASIER white chicks makes my game sloppy after awhile. i always gotta make sure im on point before i get at black girls.

just step to them with confidence and they'll drop that tough "hood" front.. its usually just a defense mechanism to weed out lame/corny dudes. a lot of those girls are actually cooler and more intellectual than they appear.

but a warning: whenever they get mad, they resort to their ignorant *%%*%*# tendencies bc thats all they know to do. which is why i dont mess with black girls anymore (unless theyre completely suburbanized)
You were doing good.....then you showed your true ignorance.
The hell does "suburbanized" mean.  There are plenty of girls who live in the city who ain't loud, ignorant, hear'em-from-a-block-away hoodrats.  I swear some of ya'll needa get out more.

Originally Posted by DB WEST

I do very well for myself and can afford to hit nice places, so why not? Aside from whether it's Red Lobster or Ruth's Chris though, It's just the fact that we're in a public place and she should be able to act appropriately.

That is nice that you do well for yourself. But you don't do well for yourself to take strangers out to eat. If that is the case you might as well donate lunch to a homeless person every day.

Why not? Because you don't know these women man. That is why you shouldn't be taking them to nice spots. They should EARN that. You are right and they should be able to act like an adult but many of them don't.

It is YOUR $ but I don't think you should be taking new females out to nice spots because they show you that they are worth your time and energy.

I do very well for myself and can afford to hit nice places, so why not? Aside from whether it's Red Lobster or Ruth's Chris though, It's just the fact that we're in a public place and she should be able to act appropriately.

That is nice that you do well for yourself. But you don't do well for yourself to take strangers out to eat. If that is the case you might as well donate lunch to a homeless person every day.

Why not? Because you don't know these women man. That is why you shouldn't be taking them to nice spots. They should EARN that. You are right and they should be able to act like an adult but many of them don't.

It is YOUR $ but I don't think you should be taking new females out to nice spots because they show you that they are worth your time and energy.

DCAllAmerican & kix4kix- I went to a mostly white high school so many of the black girls I met were from a friend's or relatives school, or I just saw them out somewhere. That being said I didn't know any of them beforehand as well as I would if we had went to the same school, and may have gotten a bad read. I do very well for myself and can afford to hit nice places, so why not? Aside from whether it's Red Lobster or Ruth's Chris though, It's just the fact that we're in a public place and she should be able to act appropriately.

It's your money, you can do as you wish. And if you have money to burn you can do you. But why waste that money eating with a bird? When you could eat with a queen? Get to know a girl first before you take her to Fogo De Chao. The issue isn't with the women. I could care less about them. I'm trying to help you out. 

The deeper issue I see is why in the 21st century are there still black girls that can't be taken to certain places.   
tired.gif

DCAllAmerican & kix4kix- I went to a mostly white high school so many of the black girls I met were from a friend's or relatives school, or I just saw them out somewhere. That being said I didn't know any of them beforehand as well as I would if we had went to the same school, and may have gotten a bad read. I do very well for myself and can afford to hit nice places, so why not? Aside from whether it's Red Lobster or Ruth's Chris though, It's just the fact that we're in a public place and she should be able to act appropriately.

It's your money, you can do as you wish. And if you have money to burn you can do you. But why waste that money eating with a bird? When you could eat with a queen? Get to know a girl first before you take her to Fogo De Chao. The issue isn't with the women. I could care less about them. I'm trying to help you out. 

The deeper issue I see is why in the 21st century are there still black girls that can't be taken to certain places.   
tired.gif

Originally Posted by kix4kix

tired.gif
1. Lack of exposure to nice places. Not familiar so they don't know how to conduct themselves.

2. Nobody to tell them that they aren't acting in a manner in which a lady acts

3. Them not being able to take in the message from person #2 (if they exist) because they are so quick to say, "Don't judge me."

4. Bad parenting

Most of the time I don't think they even understand that they are doing anything wrong. That is how some of them act so it is what they are used to doing.

NOT ALL
NOT ALL
NOT ALL
NOT ALL
NOT ALL
NOT ALL
NOT ALL
NOT ALL
NOT ALL
NOT ALL
NOT ALL
NOT ALL

Before anyone jumps on my case.
NOT ALL
NOT ALL
NOT ALL

Originally Posted by kix4kix

tired.gif
1. Lack of exposure to nice places. Not familiar so they don't know how to conduct themselves.

2. Nobody to tell them that they aren't acting in a manner in which a lady acts

3. Them not being able to take in the message from person #2 (if they exist) because they are so quick to say, "Don't judge me."

4. Bad parenting

Most of the time I don't think they even understand that they are doing anything wrong. That is how some of them act so it is what they are used to doing.

NOT ALL
NOT ALL
NOT ALL
NOT ALL
NOT ALL
NOT ALL
NOT ALL
NOT ALL
NOT ALL
NOT ALL
NOT ALL
NOT ALL

Before anyone jumps on my case.
NOT ALL
NOT ALL
NOT ALL

Originally Posted by malikdagoat

OP i feel you.. messing with easy latina chicks/EASIER white chicks makes my game sloppy after awhile. i always gotta make sure im on point before i get at black girls.

just step to them with confidence and they'll drop that tough "hood" front.. its usually just a defense mechanism to weed out lame/corny dudes. a lot of those girls are actually cooler and more intellectual than they appear.

but a warning: whenever they get mad, they resort to their ignorant *%%*%*# tendencies bc thats all they know to do. which is why i dont mess with black girls anymore (unless theyre completely suburbanized)
The hell does "suburbanized" mean.  There are plenty of girls who live in the city who ain't loud, ignorant, hear'em-from-a-block-away hoodrats.  I swear some of ya'll needa get out more.
It means act white, or act "correct," proper, righteous, whatever synonym of right you want to use. Where do these NT dudes come from?

I'm from the suburbs of OKLAHOMA, and have never been intimidated to talk to black girls or any other type. You are just lacking in self confidence as well as not very bright in a wordly sense, and trying to project and blame that on your upbringing. YNS because you lack in confidence and don't come off as a confident, alpha male type and not because you aren't hood enough.

Originally Posted by malikdagoat

It means act white, or act "correct," proper, righteous, whatever synonym of right you want to use. Where do these NT dudes come from?

I'm from the suburbs of OKLAHOMA, and have never been intimidated to talk to black girls or any other type. You are just lacking in self confidence as well as not very bright in a wordly sense, and trying to project and blame that on your upbringing. YNS because you lack in confidence and don't come off as a confident, alpha male type and not because you aren't hood enough.

As a black man, black girls are definitely the hardest to bag, but i'm all about the challenge. Lightskin is as far as I will go, not a fan of pasty chicks unless they're rican.

As a black man, black girls are definitely the hardest to bag, but i'm all about the challenge. Lightskin is as far as I will go, not a fan of pasty chicks unless they're rican.

oh god...this thread again...

OP, just walk up to her as you would with any female. Remember, every girl has a defense mechanism its just how you are going to disarm theirs.

Good luck.

if you really need help, google Tariq Nasheed
laugh.gif

oh god...this thread again...

OP, just walk up to her as you would with any female. Remember, every girl has a defense mechanism its just how you are going to disarm theirs.

Good luck.

if you really need help, google Tariq Nasheed
laugh.gif

QFT. I've never understood why girls act less intelligent and demean themselves in order to fit in.

Well, I understand why they do it, but I suppose I don't get why they have to. Too many girls I know could have been in college on full rides, but instead decided to "be 'bout that life" and didn't realize what it was until it was too late.

QFT. I've never understood why girls act less intelligent and demean themselves in order to fit in.

Well, I understand why they do it, but I suppose I don't get why they have to. Too many girls I know could have been in college on full rides, but instead decided to "be 'bout that life" and didn't realize what it was until it was too late.

Originally Posted by popcornplaya

" Women are smarter then we think they are-but not as smart as they think they are"

-i'll never forget when I used to work at lids and there was this BADDDDDD chick. I mean bad. Long story short, everytime the manager came in she would act like she had no idea how to do anything, when in actuality she was brighter than he was. So I asked her one day, why she be showing out like that- her answer in a nutshell was that he (the manager) expected that because she was pretty she was dumb anyway- so she played along. The outcome was that he actually ended up doing alot of her workload for her. Don't get it twisted every action a girl makes, or word she says is calculated- white or black.

Originally Posted by popcornplaya

" Women are smarter then we think they are-but not as smart as they think they are"

-i'll never forget when I used to work at lids and there was this BADDDDDD chick. I mean bad. Long story short, everytime the manager came in she would act like she had no idea how to do anything, when in actuality she was brighter than he was. So I asked her one day, why she be showing out like that- her answer in a nutshell was that he (the manager) expected that because she was pretty she was dumb anyway- so she played along. The outcome was that he actually ended up doing alot of her workload for her. Don't get it twisted every action a girl makes, or word she says is calculated- white or black.

i find that it's the other way around for me. I can approach black girls but when it comes to white girls, it's a different story

i find that it's the other way around for me. I can approach black girls but when it comes to white girls, it's a different story

Back
Top Bottom