Black guy hair cuts

Not sure if this belongs in here, but I'm rocking the long curly hair look. I was looking to get my sides tapered(not to the skin, but just lower than the rest). How would I go about getting this look?

[QUOTE name="ricky409"]
Originally Posted by ricky409

also... if i had short hair...

i'd be Wilson Chandler'n it all day.

111679251_crop_650x440.jpg

This haircut is 
pimp.gif
. The homeboys, my girl, my coworkers, my white boss, random bishes all give me compliments on it 

Bishes love the Drake/John Legend cut too
pimp.gif

[/quote]

what do i ask the barber for? side fade? looks like a 1 on the sides...:nerd: ima try this.

Been rocking this since the beginning of the year. Anyone know of any good products I can use to keep my hair curly and moist?
Get you some Sweet Jamila.

Make sure to rub it in ya hands real good tho. You gotta take ya time with the Sweet Jamila

To answer the thread, if I wasn't in the corporate world I'd rock the hightop slope like Pac had in Juice.

Last edited:
I always thought Bently Fonsworth's cuts were dope.

The prototypical curl fro. Neat and clean...

Some twists

360 waves

The Stylized nappy afro look

Yo what do I tell the barber for this?

It's almost a bald fade but not quite

Would I just call it a low fade?
im pretty sure its just a close fade

honestly, the shops i go to, that is a bald fade (in Detroit)
name some shops???
This one shop on Grand River and Warren, one on Puritan in between Schaefer and Greenfield, my mans on Warwick off of Joy rd, and my mans on 7 mile and Telegraph, then I go to this one on Greenfield and 10 mile but its pricey

Thanks fam...howeveer, any time I say taper OR fade it ends up more like this:

Now, I know its VERY similar...but I want my sideburns to continue, not to just e shaved off. I want the whoel nappy line to be there on the sides, just slightly shorter than the 2 height on top. 3 different barbers here did it that Dominican taper way (just my neighborhood). I feel like the one I was asking for is a black thing lol. I was told to ask for a low blowout...did that and it came out the same way still.

Eh.
nerd.gif
you gotta specifically tell the barber to keep the side burns or tell him you want ice picks. 

im blasian and have course,wavy texture and got this right now. i apply to lottabody foam to my wet hair and blow dry and it naturally curls.

Anyone got the low curly fro or curly hair in general?....what do y'all use to bring them out/keep them looking good?

If I push my waves backwards I get some nice curls but they're kinda rough. I'm trying to get that John Legend curly baby fro poppin.
moisture and conditioning....

Prolly get this for my next haircut
all i've really been rocking is that straight out of bed look. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom