Black guy hair cuts

Been rocking this since the beginning of the year. Anyone know of any good products I can use to keep my hair curly and moist?

Fellas, there is a lot of vital information on Natural Women Hair Blogs/Websites.
"Curly Nikki" is a good one. A lot of stuff there especially in the forums

Herbal Essences Totally Twisted Curls & Waves Hair Conditioner

lmao   all my white friends that go to black barbers get hit on by men constantly.   They're eyebrows and line up gets too clean for a ******** and people start thinking they are sweet.   

I use shea moisture curl enhancing smoothie. Works pretty good

How does that naturally silk stuff work?
i like it. its cool. it gives my hair moisture and thats what im aiming for. but when it runs out...ill give the shea moisture a go.

lmao   all my white friends that go to black barbers get hit on by men constantly.   They're eyebrows and line up gets too clean for a ******** and people start thinking they are sweet.   
damn... i had no idea that was on the list of banned words...my bad

damn... i had no idea that was on the list of banned words...my bad
X_X

Tf you talkin bout fam, why are you in places where all these guys be hittin on guys??

you brave my dude say what you want but id never let a female cut my hair
this was the first, and last time, i mean imma have her cut my hair again, but shes the only woman who i will let do it

she did work, but im totally like you, ive passed up plenty of woman and waited for a guy to cut my hair, but somethin in me was like f it

things went well

i'm bald... shave with a razor in the shower daily

granddad gave me the bad hair gene, but thankfully my head isn't shaped funny. 

thought about getting that laser surgery **** so i wouldn't have to shave anymore but i dont trust it

How can i get my hair like this?

I had this last year with a different hair texture (had braids for like 7 years, so my hair is thin and curly). It's just a high top with the sides completely faded and a peak at the back (looks like the end of a mohawk).

Wish I had son's hair texture though.

...And his beard :smh: :frown:

Last edited:
you brave my dude say what you want but id never let a female cut my hair

TImes have changed dude, chicks out there cutting better than dudes, dudes doing weaves better than some chicks. Ofcourse you have to do your research just like with a male barber, but they are out there.

Last edited:
i cant seem to get my hair to grow that much for anything but i like that look.

You should look into Biotin supplements and Jamaican Castor Oil (peep the Post Your Beard thread for the right brand to get since I can't quite remember at the moment).

You should look into Biotin supplements and Jamaican Castor Oil (peep the Post Your Beard thread for the right brand to get since I can't quite remember at the moment).

Biotin made my beard grow but did nothing for my hair.

Might try that black castor oil. Whats your impressions of it?

Biotin made my beard grow but did nothing for my hair.

Might try that black castor oil. Whats your impressions of it?

Then I need to grab some damn Biotin :lol:

I haven't actually given JBCO a shot yet, I was waiting for initial feedback from people who are trying it in the 360 Waves and Post Your Beard threads.

Reason I was able to get that high-top was because after 7 years of braids, it was about cutting it WAY down into that instead of trying to grow it out.

Back
Top Bottom