Black guy hair cuts

You using the smoothie? I'm going to cop it this week. The souffle was wack.

I have all products and rotate depending on mood.

If you use the souffle it needs to be paired with the milk

Yea I have the milk too. It just dries out too quickly together.

hmm Ive been putting shea butter underneath it.

& ive been lately just using the smoothie alone

I've been using raw shea butter and this regular African Pride olive moisturizer. Any suggestions on other products? That smoothie?

I'm ready to try something else also. The milk is cool && all, but wanna find a soft shea butter or something.

That smoothie is the truth! I just dabbed a little on my head with some Argan oil

Paring the milk with the soufflé changes everything. Never use both by it self. It just won't work properly

can we get a list or of all these products and where to cop 

i know its asking a lot but im lost 
frown.gif

Cut my curls a few days ago. Headed to the hood hair spot tomorrow to reup on the goods. #WaveGod will be back. Soon.

Yall stay talmbout the milk, ima cop this week to see what it's all about. If it's weak, NT Summitt in Temecula, b.

Well this ain't specifically about hair, but the after of a shave, whether at your barber or home. My neck been getting stupid with the bumps and ingrown hairs and no products ever really helped. It wasn't a problem for a while when I was with my ex cuz she held it down and took care of them with her earrings. But now, I think I've got the answers.

B001ECQ7G4_1.jpg

My neck silky now, dogs.

Back
Top Bottom