Black guy hair cuts

Most of my products for waves. Only thing missing from the pic is my two argon oil products that i mainly use and the rest of my durag collection.
5E1FE9BC-B798-4B81-83B8-A8D4D9C28849.jpeg
I love the Torino brushes but personally prefer the palm size ones. Just left the barbershop was looking rough. I kept a hat on while at work.

Wolfing right now to put my waves back on swim

Had to cop one of those crazy hard Torino brushes :smh:

Joint is going to hurt

Random question. Two people in particular Big Sean and Kyrie Irving had low cuts and their hair didn't look like how I would have expected their afros to grow in terms of curls/texture.. Am I just wildly off or is there some sort of additive thing they're doing?

Did it come right off with soap and water? Some of the semi-permanent enhancements being airbrushed on are easily removed with rubbing alcohol.

yeah it came right off. My line up looks more “realistic” and normal again

At the tender age of 30 I see the corners slipping. Can't go passed a 3.5, maybe.

I'm gonna put up a good fight, if there is one :lol:.

I can grow facial hair. I don't get passed a 5oclock shadow for the majority but it's getting there slowly I think (*hope* too).

I make sure I control what I can. Eat right, stay fit, get money.
Have you ever tried Biotin? I've been taking it for the past few months and I've seen good results. You should try it if you already haven't.

Wolfing right now to put my waves back on swim

Had to cop one of those crazy hard Torino brushes :smh:

Joint is going to hurt

The Medium Hard curved brushes are the best ones. You can brush whether your hair is high or low.

My hair has always been stupid curly so im blessed and cursed with decent natural waves. Usually cut my hair every week since it gets unmanageable after about that much time

this is my first time wolfing, im on week 3... id say im at about a 2' now. How are yall keeping your hair down??

I shower brush every morning and spend about 40 minutes in a durag. When I get home from work I brush again and wear a durag pretty much until the next morning.

Hair is still wild curly and not cleanly laid down. Using Sportin Waves pomade and a Torino 480

Ive been rocking a brush cut with waves since the 4th grade.

I'm fine keeping this hairstyle until im dead, i'd rather not switch it up

My hair has always been stupid curly so im blessed and cursed with decent natural waves. Usually cut my hair every week since it gets unmanageable after about that much time

this is my first time wolfing, im on week 3... id say im at about a 2' now. How are yall keeping your hair down??

I shower brush every morning and spend about 40 minutes in a durag. When I get home from work I brush again and wear a durag pretty much until the next morning.

Hair is still wild curly and not cleanly laid down. Using Sportin Waves pomade and a Torino 480
You're going to need more compression on your head. Most wavers will throw on a durag then toss a monsoon cap on top of their durag for extra compression. You should check out YouTuber "JustinTime" he has a lot of good educational videos on hair health and waves.

Just finished doing what I think was a 2 month long or close to 2 month wolfing session. Decided to cut my hair down to a 1.5 Saturday. Will post what my waves look like after I get off work.

You're going to need more compression on your head. Most wavers will throw on a durag then toss a monsoon cap on top of their durag for extra compression. You should check out YouTuber "JustinTime" he has a lot of good educational videos on hair health and waves.

Just finished doing what I think was a 2 month long or close to 2 month wolfing session. Decided to cut my hair down to a 1.5 Saturday. Will post what my waves look like after I get off work.

Imma check him out and start doing that.

Appreciate it fam

Back
Top Bottom