Black guy hair cuts

So I see these hair units are taking over in a real way! They have every texture. It’s about to be to the point that 90% of dudes will hv one just like how weaves took over our community. Having your natural flawed hair won’t be able to compete with these units.

:lol:
i-thought-she-had-a-boosie-fade-but-thats-the-3589445.png

Shower brushing is no bueno; that method has me at work looking Puerto Rican right now

Looks like people on the 360 wave forum are rubbing their heads with plastic bags and apparently it works. Imma try that when I get off.

If you're going to brush in the shower, do it at night. The point is to brush your hair until your waves are completely dry then slap a durag on top for a few hours so that the waves are put back into place.

my girl got me the bow wow durag and that **** is nice, my favorite durag lol but I need one in black tho

they are silky under it

but damn having it on in miami is asking for heat stroke...those the winter time durags

I do have a hand mirror. I haven't watched your videos. Shoot me a link. I know right now my biggest thing is lining up the back of my head. Any tips?

I'll look for some good self cut DIY videos and shoot them your way if I get some time.

Back
Top Bottom