Black guy hair cuts

The sponge absorbs some oil while it coils your hair, so I would use leave in conditioner. I didn’t mean I was doing a hot oil treatment every day :rofl:

Does this thread allow beard talk? 🤔

I’m finally growing mine out and need tips on whether to buy clippers or trimmer and also what brands are the best.

Letting my hair get thick for the first time in decades. I'm liking the look overall, now it's similar to what usher has. I touched it up today and was feeling the way I faded it, so I figured since I was trying a new style, I might as well try a new detail. I tried a part for the first time. It's not bad, but I kinda hit the angle wrong. No big deal, I don't have anywhere to go.

Decided to come home and started shaving my head bald in January 2019

and these two products have been a god send for me. No bumps, no skin irritation. Completely satisfied

23D1788F-63C0-4041-AB4F-27FF8342B6D7.jpeg

My only issue is I get dry scalp even after using various hair greases. Can anyone recommend any oils or grease that prevent this?

Finally gonna get my first cut since like March. Just been cleaning up my face every few weeks. I've enjoyed working from home lol.

Thought buddy was getting one of them man weave joints installed at first lol

Naw I knew off the bat it wasn't a man weave video, that is a wolfin video if ever I saw one. He might have been growing that since before quarantine. Why did he make homies shape up in the front so long? Also what does that say about the barbers in his neighborhood that he will drive 12 hours for a cut.
How long are y'all fades lasting? Ish lasts 2-3 days tops for me :smh:
Have you tried a different barber, no way a fade should be that quick. Easily should last a week, haven't had a fade fade in years. My barber will fade the side by my temple if my hair is long but that can last 1 - 1.5 weeks before I need a touch up.

Have you tried a different barber, no way a fade should be that quick. Easily should last a week, haven't had a fade fade in years. My barber will fade the side by my temple if my hair is long but that can last 1 - 1.5 weeks before I need a touch up.
My hair grows fast

How long are y'all fades lasting? Ish lasts 2-3 days tops for me :smh:
It starts to go away after like 3 days.. if you wanted to keep it extra crispy I would understand getting a fade every week. Pre rona I would usually go every 2-2.5 weeks

Back
Top Bottom