Black guy hair cuts

Not bad. Anyone here know how to get rid of razor bumps on the neck? Never had them until I used some dirty clippers (
mean.gif
) cutting my hair once.
@currensy 99¢, put a warm rag on the bumps to open up the pores, then apply this. Has a slight tingle feeling to it. 

You guys know any way to get curls without the greasy residue caused by the shea moisture products I am satisfied with the curls but girls try to play with my hair and I always have to explain its not actually grease in my hair?

pg-1346b_1z.jpg

This stuff has worked for me. It leaves less residue than the Shea products, but it doesn't last as long (a couple hours fewer than the Shea stuff)

thats a nice cut

i wish my hair could grow that length. Been a struggle trying to grow my hair on top and its been like 3-4 months 
mean.gif

exactly

steebie J thats not even that much hair

if your hair grows that slow how do you take care of it?

same way i wear my hair right now its called a drop fade, last season i was all about that south of france

Last edited:
exactly

steebie J thats not even that much hair

if your hair grows that slow how do you take care of it?

same way i wear my hair right now its called a drop fade, last season i was all about that south of france
i just use a whole bunch of shea moisture...the shampoo, milk, the smoothie and sometimes the souffle 

thats a nice cut

i wish my hair could grow that length. Been a struggle trying to grow my hair on top and its been like 3-4 months 
mean.gif
In 3-4 months, it should be atleast be that length. If not, continue to wash your hair regularly and Oil your hair Weekly (you can use some Growth Oil but regular African/Tea Tree Oils do just as good; easy to find in any Walgreens/CVS, etc). You can do the Hot Oil Treatment if you want, but really you just want to Oil them Roots, bro bro. 

Treat your Wig like you would treat a Flower Bed... if you want that joint to grow, you gotta feed it right & not touch it. If you're getting it evened/trimmed and all that... DON'T & just Let It Grow.

You may look bummy for a month maybe, but that's the best time to start getting your curl right... BEFORE the Cut comes. (curling butters, anything natural we listed in these last 5 pages) In the meantime, you can get a line-up to stay presentable, but that's it. 

Trust me, when you finally get it clipped up, your cut is gonna be on a 1000, bruh. 
pimp.gif

Heres another pic of my cut

I added a filter because it just shows the curls better

Last edited:
i just use a whole bunch of shea moisture...the shampoo, milk, the smoothie and sometimes the souffle 

lol well maybe your hair just grows slow then, you seem to be on point

i mean hey we are all diff, my hair grows quick

a lot of things relate back to a balanced diet also, i really believe that

my hair and nails grow really fast

Last edited:

fresh

Thanks fam

fresh
Is this just a high fade on sides?

Yup. I let my boy whos an up and coming barber cut it this time and hes not "great" at fades yet but he did a prett good job in general. Taper also. Going to keep growing my top of the head until its maybe another inch or 2 higher

I have more pics that he took and ill have him send it to me

Last edited:
Get a biotin supplement. It's extra cheap on eBay or Amazon, in fact Shea Moisture makes a spray on one as well. One like Hairfinity has more synergystic ingredients as well will work even better

Last edited:
Any advice for those who cut their own hair?

And can those with really corse hair post the sponge pics?

Back
Top Bottom