Black guy hair cuts

ive seen in person people who dislike the simplicity of waves have that rough too many liquors in one cup hair ... if that makes sense

they have to do too much to get waves... i wash n dry & they are there with no effort
word lol

ive seen in person people who dislike the simplicity of waves have that rough too many liquors in one cup hair ... if that makes sense

they have to do too much to get waves... i wash n dry & they are there with no effort
had waves my whole life, just now growing out my hair. your proud of something you have no control of

Waves are pretty natural, if you brush your hair everyday you can't avoid them. So if I wanna rock a low cut imma naturally have waves. Waves will never go outta style, only those fake big weird spanish type waves.

Waves are pretty natural, if you brush your hair everyday you can't avoid them. So if I wanna rock a low cut imma naturally have waves. Waves will never go outta style, only those fake big weird spanish type waves.

or the ones dudes had CUT IN

Nothing wrong with them. Ignore these fools.
BASICALLY. Waves are a Classic that will NEVER Go Away. More Timeless than All-White Air Force Ones...

Anybody who thinks opposite is a Cornball.

Y'all spend hours brushing hair. I hate y'all

Y'all spend hours brushing hair. I hate y'all
There are some that do that & I personally think thats over the top

But for the rest of us I like to think it is just mainly the natural texture of our hair that allows us to have waves

I only brush my hair in the morning when Im bout to leave (or when Im switching shirts)

I brush my hair in the am that's it. Not everyone with waves brush their hair all day. Nothing like a clean fade with waves. I'd rock that all day long over these corny "new" hairstyles these younger dudes wear. It's crazy that it's cool to wear a cut that you'd see on a bum. if you've got a trash grade of hair and your "curls" are really just nappy a$& unbrushed balls, stay away from the peasy look.

:rofl: at the dudes blaming the barber for unrealistic expectations. They are barbers not miracle workers!

Last edited:
Air Force 1s, check.

Just startd growing my hair again, but I had waves. So half check.

:lol:

If they went out of style, oh well, my bad. I can't change styles every few years. :smh:

I keep it classic.

Last edited:
Air Force 1s, check.

Just startd growing my hair again, but I had waves. So half check.

laugh.gif

If they went out of style, oh well, my bad. I can't change styles every few years.
mean.gif

I keep it classic.
lol how can something that naturally occurs for some ppl be outta style... that would be like being a ginger is outta style or having brown hair is outta style....

so what ppl suppose to put all kinda gunk in junk...maybe a relaxer in their heads so they don't be "outta style"

Back
Top Bottom