roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Only so much we can do without looking stupid.
I like John Legends hair but I don't think I can get my hair like that.

Originally Posted by ElijahDukes

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

All a man needs in life is the Deron Williams.

his cuts are proper
pimp.gif
2btbpc.jpg

I remember someone saying his hair looks like ramen noodles
roll.gif
roll.gif

His cuts are nice though

I always keep a dark caesar or a little temp fade. I'm a basic cat so I don't do much..
but my brother on the other hand looks like that kid a few posts back
310966_10150952852325445_822745444_21807239_2033959516_n.jpg

I wasnt a fan of it because im' a basic dude. but he seemed to like it. and he got a lot of attention. 

I might try to rock out wit dat Nas joint tho

Originally Posted by gaseousfashion

laugh.gif
Where did you get 37 from?

That was random...

Unless you did 2012 - 1976, which is...
there was no error. Im a year ahead of you. 

i was rocking the "curl" the last month or two........it was cut like chandlers but with an S curl.

everybody liked it...........couple chics called me juices and berries, but they said they liked it on me, especially with my glasses on.  said i looked like a pretty boy geek
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Yeah im 26 and i would neeeeeevvvvvver rock a mohawk, but thats just me, to each his own. I always keep some kinda fade. Ill grow my hair out for a couple months in a row, and then I shave it and start all over

you not alone bro i would never do a mohawk neither!! im good on my 360s straight spinnin an the girls love it they always tryna touch my head!

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

Originally Posted by ElijahDukes

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

All a man needs in life is the Deron Williams.

his cuts are proper
pimp.gif
2btbpc.jpg

I remember someone saying his hair looks like ramen noodles
roll.gif
roll.gif

His cuts are nice though

The Same Thing. The Wealthy Effect... two of the same people putting their minds towards totally opposite fields of work.

nu_jerzey_devil.jpg

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

how old are some of you?

mohawks are so childish

Mohawks do seem kind of childish ... but then again, I'm 22 with long twisted hair. Lol.

@peep game: thats me in the last pic.. you say I look like Greg Jennings?

Lol... I don't see it famb...

Man y'all trippin. I'm 29 and I'd still rock the hawk. Cuz a $%*@% close to 30 he gotta rock the Richard Prior with the Groucho mustache? A clean cut is a clean cut. Matter fact my barber that cut Streets' hawk is at least 35 and he stay with a mohawk. I think done right you can def pull the look off and not look childish. Of course I wouldn't go into a business meeting or a class room with it but on vacation or for an event, fa sho. Streets' is over the top but he can do that he's an entertainer. Like somebody said earlier a lower mohawk tapered and waved up on the sides is a fly *%% look.

- Preciate it.

Originally Posted by ualreadyknow23

Man y'all trippin. I'm 29 and I'd still rock the hawk. Cuz a $%*@% close to 30 he gotta rock the Richard Prior with the Groucho mustache? A clean cut is a clean cut. Matter fact my barber that cut Streets' hawk is at least 35 and he stay with a mohawk. I think done right you can def pull the look off and not look childish. Of course I wouldn't go into a business meeting or a class room with it but on vacation or for an event, fa sho. Streets' is over the top but he can do that he's an entertainer. Like somebody said earlier a lower mohawk tapered and waved up on the sides is a fly *%% look.

- Preciate it.

roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom