Black guy hair cuts

After a week of growth, my cut is growing in nicely. I'd rather it take a few weeks until it gets to the point that I have to get another cut.

Last edited:
I'm thinking about doing something different then a fade now. It's the black guy go-to cut nowadays. I'm not knocking anyone (everyone) in this thread.

On another note, any NYers can recommend a good barber in the Bx/Harlem/UES area? The most important factor to me is cleanliness.

Narrowed it down to Charlotte or Raleigh. Leaning towards Raleigh though.

What's up with hitting up Stats bar/grill down by the Aquarium? A few NT'ers went there a few years back and it was a pretty decent night. I think it was the same night Dragon Con was in town, so we ended up walking Peachtree and checking out the folks dressed up. Dudes were clowning.

My dudes @ATLien Seeko and Inferno were out there. I don't know if you remember Face, but he was supposed to have met up with us, but dude got pulled over and went to jail for the weekend. :rofl:

Narrowed it down to Charlotte or Raleigh. Leaning towards Raleigh though.

What's up with hitting up Stats bar/grill down by the Aquarium? A few NT'ers went there a few years back and it was a pretty decent night. I think it was the same night Dragon Con was in town, so we ended up walking Peachtree and checking out the folks dressed up. Dudes were clowning.

My dudes @ATLien Seeko and Inferno were out there. I don't know if you remember Face, but he was supposed to have met up with us, but dude got pulled over and went to jail for the weekend. :rofl:

a blinkin a blinkin yeah I talk to Face all the time. Just talked to him on his bday. I was texting him telling him we need to go see Spank cousin at the Flame. lol

And Raleigh is real nice man.

Last edited:
I haven't spoken to dude in a minute. Lost his number when I got a new phone. Dude used to hook me up with hella **** back when I was in undergrad in Augusta. I'll PM you my number so we can all plan the summit. Perfect time now that it's almost summer.

You fellas got any tips on fading your own hair? Any instructional vids or anything. I know when I get the concept down I can kill it. Can already take it down & edge myself up. Also recs for some good fading clippers?

2 Quick Questions for guys growing their hair out

How do you guys keep your hair moisturize through the day, cause my hair is dry after the first hour.

How do you guys keep your hair neat in between haircuts, cause After one week mines......

Back
Top Bottom