Black guy hair cuts

where are you from?

that isnt a hard cut an if you look back pages that was pretty popular last season
Arizona :\  
Here's the cut LOL
turrible

Arizona :\  
Here's the cut LOL
turrible

[URL=http://niketalk.com/content/type/61/id/959458/]

since the other thread was locked....

So thankful.[/URL]

adobecs4 adobecs4 man you know you wrong for this, but on that same note, the first time I seen that penny tho[emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]. It was the funniest damned thing I had ever seen on NT.

That poor guy 
laugh.gif

I'm thinking about rocking the hairstyle similar to desean Jackson. I know somebody that can do this style perfectly but I've always had my hair with either a brush cut or with the nappy top, all around fade..

Mann niketalk doesn't forget anything. i just go with temp fade and a 1 1/2 off the top after that catastrophe. keep it simple. will admit those photoshops were killer, i'll forever be part of NT history

that was about 2 years ago, man time flies

anyway, trying to grow the beard out, anybody ever use minoxidil? hear it helps "wake up" dormant hairs and helps to fill in patches.

Last edited:
Jamaican black castor oil is supposed to do the same thing. I used it for a few weeks, no results for me

brooooo my barber ****** me. i asked for a trim and showed him a pic of about 8 months growth and he gave me some ben simmons type ****. now i gotta wait for my **** to regrow

brooooo my barber ****** me. i asked for a trim and showed him a pic of about 8 months growth and he gave me some ben simmons type ****. now i gotta wait for my **** to regrow
Surely you pieced him up for that right?

Rubber bands, beeswax and salt water

You have to rubber band the dreads up, sort of like a bamboo tree
thanks

been doing that on off to get the weeknd/cole congos going, 

been impatient with the dread congos not sticking together fast enough and taking them out

the beeswax makes them stick?

i got like a j cole temp fade now, before he really got long dreads

thanks

been doing that on off to get the weeknd/cole congos going, 
been impatient with the dread congos not sticking together fast enough and taking them out

the beeswax makes them stick?

i got like a j cole temp fade now, before he really got long dreads

Beeswax helps fuse them together. Don't use to much though, that stuff is potent and hard to wash out. Most people I know used the yellow murrays beeswax. There's also black murrays beeswax, also.

Anything from Murray's or Dax could hold dreads together, that bs is near impossible to wash out. I got kicked out the chair a day after I thought I washed out all the murrays. Those two brands are a clippers worst enemy.

im gonna cop some biotin and tea tree oil. hopefully before i go back to school my hair is at a decent length

Back
Top Bottom