Black guy hair cuts

Shoutout to you, man. Been hitting this shop ever since your post.
Damn Burtonsville a HIKE for me out in VA. Looking for a new barber just for quarterly beard shape ups. Came across this in dudes portfolio. Wild how he did homies beard, turning into a low budget super villain.
IMG_5442.jpeg

Just don’t sit right with me paying $45 for shape up and beard, but $35 for a shape up. That means beard alone should be $10.

Got a fade for $19 at some shop around the corner, og barber was charging like 35+, 50 for beard and cut. Wasnt the worst fade I’ve gotten but I also I have 2 strand twist on top so it covers the fade anyway. I notice the difference between the faded but at this point no one can see it. Had me thinking at what point is a cut overpriced.

Got a fade for $19 at some shop around the corner, og barber was charging like 35+, 50 for beard and cut. Wasnt the worst fade I’ve gotten but I also I have 2 strand twist on top so it covers the fade anyway. I notice the difference between the faded but at this point no one can see it. Had me thinking at what point is a cut overpriced.
Pics?

Damn Burtonsville a HIKE for me out in VA. Looking for a new barber just for quarterly beard shape ups. Came across this in dudes portfolio. Wild how he did homies beard, turning into a low budget super villain.
IMG_5442.jpeg

Just don’t sit right with me paying $45 for shape up and beard, but $35 for a shape up. That means beard alone should be $10.

Hustler prices

IMG_5442.jpeg

Is this an app?

What are yall using to shave when you travel overseas for extended periods?

US clippers don't work overseas

Purchase the power adapters.
Adapters change the plug configuration and nothing else. Converters only change the voltage, not the frequency. In the U.S., AC power is delivered at 120 Volts/60 Herz. In Europe, AC power is delivered at 240V/50Hz. Your 60Hz magnetic clippers won't work properly at 50Hz because the blade is moving too slowly. The same will be true for motor-driven clippers like the Oster Model 10 or 76. The equipment needed to make the necessary conversion is large and very expensive (more info here: http://www.50hz60hz.com/).

I destroyed a pair of Andis Outliners in Spain once because I fed them that 240V juice. :smh:

The good thing is most of the newer Andis cordless joints have dynamic voltage and hertz range.

I got the GTX-EXO Li Trimmer recently, great outliners. The charging adapter is 110-240V and 50 - 60 Hz.

Same with the new T-Outliner Li Trimmer.

Damn. Didn't want to spend the bread for cordless 🙁

I rock a beard. Just tryna keep the neck area clean.

Regarding clippers when over seas, yeah get a power convertor. However I use clippers that charge with USB, so worse come worse can plug into USB on my laptop if I run out of juice. Joy of coming home a lot less to cut. :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom