Black History Month Air Jordan III Black Gold 2011 PICS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
idk why everyone hating some much, these couldve came out A LOT WORSE, the chances of a jordan shoe coming with durabuck instead of nubuck in 2011 is like hoping to see the nike air return

i wouldve liked to see some more metallic gold in sole similar to the DB's but then everyone would just say they copied

idk why everyone hating some much, these couldve came out A LOT WORSE, the chances of a jordan shoe coming with durabuck instead of nubuck in 2011 is like hoping to see the nike air return

i wouldve liked to see some more metallic gold in sole similar to the DB's but then everyone would just say they copied

Originally Posted by nystatenisland

Weak... some new elephant print design and gold stitching is not enough to warrant a purchase from me. These are definitely a downgraded Black Cat.

Fixed
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by nystatenisland

Weak... some new elephant print design and gold stitching is not enough to warrant a purchase from me. These are definitely a downgraded Black Cat.

Fixed
laugh.gif

i really like the elephant print, but these these remind me too much of the black cats which i don't really care for.  money saved.

i really like the elephant print, but these these remind me too much of the black cats which i don't really care for.  money saved.

man theyre tripping. how does a almost blacked owned business screw up a black history project.

man theyre tripping. how does a almost blacked owned business screw up a black history project.

Cant believe JB really didnt use the elephant print SMH.... they should have done a gold elephant print IMO.  Despite not having enough "pop" ill still have to cop since the 3's are one of my all time faves.

Cant believe JB really didnt use the elephant print SMH.... they should have done a gold elephant print IMO.  Despite not having enough "pop" ill still have to cop since the 3's are one of my all time faves.

Originally Posted by balloonoboy

Gold stitching ruined it for me.
30t6p3b.gif

Will have to wait on black cement IIIs.
ohwell.gif

what gold stitching?

the kicks are actually clean as hell to me.  I'll cop indefinitely.

Originally Posted by balloonoboy

Gold stitching ruined it for me.
30t6p3b.gif

Will have to wait on black cement IIIs.
ohwell.gif

what gold stitching?

the kicks are actually clean as hell to me.  I'll cop indefinitely.

I like the cws, its simple and clean.
Its like III's version of the DMP, minus the elephant print.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom