Black History Month Air Jordan III Black Gold 2011 PICS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
After seeing the whole shoe, it's very bland.

I bet they are going to be limited like crazy, and that's the only reason they will sell.

I bet they are going to be limited like crazy, and that's the only reason they will sell.

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

same thing i was thinking

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

same thing i was thinking

This is a traveshamockery. I know Nike goes for various themes and inspired shoes, but for me this idea never worked. Plus, I thought, this is what it is now? We are celebrating Black History by buying a pair of kicks? Imagine MLK rocking some AF1 lows over something he struggled to progress. He'd be mad as hell like, "I was put in jail and hosed for a damn pair of shoes that cost $1__?!"
laugh.gif

This is a traveshamockery. I know Nike goes for various themes and inspired shoes, but for me this idea never worked. Plus, I thought, this is what it is now? We are celebrating Black History by buying a pair of kicks? Imagine MLK rocking some AF1 lows over something he struggled to progress. He'd be mad as hell like, "I was put in jail and hosed for a damn pair of shoes that cost $1__?!"
laugh.gif

uuuh i love black/gold colorway, but these are just not cutting it for me

edit : after seeing marqueesole pics....much better. I may just cop if not hard to get.

uuuh i love black/gold colorway, but these are just not cutting it for me

edit : after seeing marqueesole pics....much better. I may just cop if not hard to get.

These just look the black cats. only difference is the stitching and the inside tongue with the MLK inside and the stuff that has around the back shoe...

These just look the black cats. only difference is the stitching and the inside tongue with the MLK inside and the stuff that has around the back shoe...

nothing special it's a pretty boring colorway i'm pretty sure it was put togerther in 5 minutes before a JB meeting.....maybe if the cement were filled in w/ green and red to show off the details of the different print, but i guess that was a daunting task i'll be passing on these soo much better stuff to cop in Feb

nothing special it's a pretty boring colorway i'm pretty sure it was put togerther in 5 minutes before a JB meeting.....maybe if the cement were filled in w/ green and red to show off the details of the different print, but i guess that was a daunting task i'll be passing on these soo much better stuff to cop in Feb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom