Black History Month Air Jordan III Black Gold 2011 PICS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by apthekid

Guys make me laugh...Yea, the retail is $175, but what's $25 more dollars?? Especially if there are only gonna be like 2000 of these made. Not saying the III's are necessarily justified in their price increase, but it's simple economics children. Aside from computers, whats another product category that has gone down in price over the last 25 years?? It's ok, I'll wait.....

Anyway, enough with the complaining boo-hoos already! Eat food already...

actually i would say there are more products that go down in price than there are that go up, televisions are a good example. Jordan brand has no excuse for the price increases besides them just wanting more money.
LMAO @  "Yea, the retail is $175, but what's $25 more dollars?" , it doesnt even cost them 25 dollars to make the shoe, but in the end of the day your gonna hand over your money for whatever price jordan brand tells you to, i just thought i would throw my perspective in seeing as this is a public forum.

for a shoe to represent something thats so awesome for people and america this design is garbage, they really threw gold accents on the black cats? whata slap in black history months face by JB

for a shoe to represent something thats so awesome for people and america this design is garbage, they really threw gold accents on the black cats? whata slap in black history months face by JB

Lol at everyone ripping the price. You got it, you want it, get'em. I'll def cop x2; 1 to sit, and 1 to wear.

Lol at everyone ripping the price. You got it, you want it, get'em. I'll def cop x2; 1 to sit, and 1 to wear.

They iiiiight. Ironically i'm not really a fan of this colorway
wink.gif

after finding out the price, ill pass....dont see why they would up the cost. goodluck to everyone tryin to cop

after finding out the price, ill pass....dont see why they would up the cost. goodluck to everyone tryin to cop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom