Black History Month Air Jordan III Black Gold 2011 PICS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Other than the different cement print, i don't see the big fuss about this shoe.

Just another gimmick to get your hard earned American Currency!

Other than the different cement print, i don't see the big fuss about this shoe.

Just another gimmick to get your hard earned American Currency!

Just got done checking the facebook pages of NT NY, LV and LA- none of them will be releasing these on the 26th. Being one of the only people that love these- I still think it'll be tough to get my hands on a pair.

Just got done checking the facebook pages of NT NY, LV and LA- none of them will be releasing these on the 26th. Being one of the only people that love these- I still think it'll be tough to get my hands on a pair.

Hope eryone pass...so I can get mine....but watch a celeb rock em...n erybody on em all the sudden...ijs

Hope eryone pass...so I can get mine....but watch a celeb rock em...n erybody on em all the sudden...ijs

Ill cop if i can get them for 175 but i wont pay any more than that there not amazing or anything

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

www.StayFresh2Death.com type niketalk for a discount

Ill cop if i can get them for 175 but i wont pay any more than that there not amazing or anything

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

www.StayFresh2Death.com type niketalk for a discount

Originally Posted by jroc3821

I'm not gonna buy a shoe just because a celeb is rocking them, I'ma buy a shoe cause I like the shoe, I only buy what I like not what others like, so you can have these.

I'm not gonna buy a shoe just because a celeb is rocking them, I'ma buy a shoe cause I like the shoe, I only buy what I like not what others like, so you can have these.

what I don't understand is why drop em at the END of the month...
Black history month is over on the 28th.. why release the 26th..

what I don't understand is why drop em at the END of the month...
Black history month is over on the 28th.. why release the 26th..

175?
laugh.gif

Was thinkin of coppin if the price was 150 or so..but not now..

Originally Posted by Mikey23

THIS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom