Black History Month Air Jordan III Black Gold 2011 PICS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
glad they did something for my people's month and i can see the print isnt cement. regaurdless they should have gave us a all black 11 or something something that would be way harder then a black cat with a gold jumpman.

glad they did something for my people's month and i can see the print isnt cement. regaurdless they should have gave us a all black 11 or something something that would be way harder then a black cat with a gold jumpman.

Originally Posted by Jah23

theres already all black xi'sthey just not real
roll.gif
2 for $45
roll.gif
ol aight take this $100 gimme those & those $5 on tank 2 & gimmie my $50 change
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Jah23

theres already all black xi'sthey just not real
roll.gif
2 for $45
roll.gif
ol aight take this $100 gimme those & those $5 on tank 2 & gimmie my $50 change
roll.gif

Damn I was ignoring these in favor of saving some cash, but after watching SneakGeez video...

Didn't realize how much detail there are on these!

All you people saying these are merely Black Cat IIIs with gold stitching are clearly deluded!

Damn I was ignoring these in favor of saving some cash, but after watching SneakGeez video...

Didn't realize how much detail there are on these!

All you people saying these are merely Black Cat IIIs with gold stitching are clearly deluded!

Originally Posted by Filmoetonyc

Easy pass, not even close to being worth it. Plus the gold went from metallic to fools gold. The shoe doesn't pop at all and for $175 they can keep them.

Originally Posted by Filmoetonyc

Easy pass, not even close to being worth it. Plus the gold went from metallic to fools gold. The shoe doesn't pop at all and for $175 they can keep them.

ppl are crazy for overlooking these, they are gonna look back and say oh why didn't i get those

ppl are crazy for overlooking these, they are gonna look back and say oh why didn't i get those

Originally Posted by weapen12

not sure about these 175 is steep for some III's. 160 was bad enough

yea $175 is kinda steep.
Have to see these in person to justify paying that much

Originally Posted by weapen12

not sure about these 175 is steep for some III's. 160 was bad enough

yea $175 is kinda steep.
Have to see these in person to justify paying that much

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom