Black History Month Air Jordan III Black Gold 2011 PICS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there a HoH in NYC? If so, I'd say that's the best bet. Got a couple of HoH employees in Seattle confirm to me that they will be receiving the BHM 3s on the 26th. Niketown Seattle will not be receiving them. I would call and check - not sure if it's a regional thing with HoH/NT.

Is there a HoH in NYC? If so, I'd say that's the best bet. Got a couple of HoH employees in Seattle confirm to me that they will be receiving the BHM 3s on the 26th. Niketown Seattle will not be receiving them. I would call and check - not sure if it's a regional thing with HoH/NT.

Originally Posted by earvcunanan

The first HOH is opened in New York homie
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by earvcunanan

The first HOH is opened in New York homie
laugh.gif

Check your mom and pop stores.

edit: So these come with the same box as the white cement 3s. I thought JB was switching up the box this year? Not a big deal but it woulda been nice to see something different.

Check your mom and pop stores.

edit: So these come with the same box as the white cement 3s. I thought JB was switching up the box this year? Not a big deal but it woulda been nice to see something different.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom