Black Male Ambushed and Detained by Police Due To White Couple Feeling "Uncomfortable"

dont get all butthurt cuz u said something asinine

the instinct to run isnt something that "the gift of reasoning" can overcome in a dangerous situation

The cops didn't just run up on Jason initially, the cops walked towards him, asked Jason and his buddies to stop and then they ran....all facts.
"

What article did you receive this "fact" from? I don't see that mentioned in the article on the first page.

Let me give you some truths champ....

1. I'm in DC.

2. Anyone can request a copy of the police report for the event in question.

3. Most important....I was actually there. The incident occurred at a very popular area in DC, Eastern Market area at the corner of 8th and D street SE in front of the Subway. Lots of restaurants and lots of people eating and chilling in this area at that time of day, happy hour and all.

I'm not black and I'm afraid of cops. I can only imagine how blacks feel.

I turn the other way whenever I see cops. Try to avoid them by all means.

that doesn't make any sense...

Why would the police officer purposely avoid confronting the suspect?
A suspect because someone assumed they were going to do wrong? Assumptions are why John Crawford was killed. Police need to approach these type of situations better.

Every single arrest is made under the assumption that the suspect did something wrong/was going to do something wrong (conspiracy)

the courts decide if that assumption is true...

what world have you been living in?

If I'm caught with 100lbs of blow, I would have a reason to run. And that decision can equally be made in a split second. In fact for some going to jail also triggers an anxiety or fight/flight response. Getting sent to jail puts my life, my freedom etc in danger. Most people who run from the cops don't run because they are scared the cop will shoot them.

Criminals tend to not want to get caught. If I have to make a decision between cooperating and running, i'm choosing the later unless of course I have something to hide. 
all of this denotes reason, not instinct

fear of jail is not a natural, biological innate response to an immediate danger

1. I'm in DC.

3. Most important....I was actually there. The incident occurred at a very popular area in DC, Eastern Market area at the corner of 8th and D street SE in front of the Subway. Lots of restaurants and lots of people eating and chilling in this area at that time of day, happy hour and all.

I don't consider police reports factual.
As for you being there, I can't dispute that.

1. I'm in DC.

I don't consider police reports factual.
As for you being there, I can't dispute that.

View media item 1747919

That's why you shouldn't be police and neither the cops who have this mentality.
Just arresting people because you don't know what's going on.
Why the hell do you think black kids run from you in the first place..? Probably because you arrest and beat them for no reason.

I swear yall are trolling or you are just painfully naive. I hope you aren't black
SWS

I'm not black and I'm afraid of cops. I can only imagine how blacks feel.

I turn the other way whenever I see cops. Try to avoid them by all means.
That's why you said let them all hang right?

u act like thinking quickly = thinking logically

like in fractions of a second youre really debating in your head getting shot or cooperating with police? no
unfortunately the police have conditioned african americans to fear for their lives when a police approaches you.

in no situation does running away from a cop trying to interact with you result in a positive outcome. this isnt GTA where you can just hide behind a dumpster and wait for your stars to go down.

and if someone runs away do you guys just want the cop to say "nah its not worth chasing" and find something else to do like the cops in tokyo drift? if someone is making an effort to run away from a cop how are they going to stop them without using force? 

tell that to the innocent black kids gunned down this past year

running away increases the chances of a black kid getting gunned down
so explain the kids who did nothing but fit the description. cuz they're dead. and they didn't run.

Back
Top Bottom