Black Man is Stereotyped in Old Navy

Good.

I was just about to say they should be fired.

Now somebody find their social media profiles and let this dog them for at least 5 years. Any place that hired them should be accused of hiring racists, advocating for racists, and being racist apologist.
:rofl:

But yea, I wouldn't have let them scan my jacket

Not even surprised. In these type situations white people they love being able to accuse a black person of something. I know got damn well somebody that works there saw him walk in with the jacket on.

In these white stores it's always people in your face soon as you go in like "Hey, do you need help! are you looking for anything particular". No b****, I'm good.

Why he take off his jacket to let them scan it??!! **** that I'm not taking off my jacket

Why is this a thread or shock? This can be daily depending on the situation. I've been followed in a Blockbuster Video store.

https://www.desmoinesregister.com/s...rarily-closed-viral-facebook-post/1082354001/

Guy goes to Old Navy wearing an Old Navy jacket. He picks out some items and goes to the cash to pay for them.

The manager accuses him of stealing, or trying to steal the jacket. The same jacket he was wearing when he walked into the store. Manager asks him to take off his jacket so they can scan it and see if its been purchased, he agrees.

After its scanned the manager still tries to make him pay for the jacket. Dude tells them peep security video of him entering the store wearing the jacket. They do and decide to let him leave and offer no apology.

:smh: :smh:

Apparently the store closed down temporarily then reopened again.

He get a settlement or something?

Let's go back, back to the Gap
Look at my check, wasn't no scratch
So if I stole, wasn't my fault
Yeah, I stole, never get caught
They take me to the back and pat me
Askin' me about some khakis
But let some black people walk in
I bet they show off their token blackie

I hate *****es like this
the black lady or white lady???
black lady was whining a lil too much
but understandable i guess
though she shoulda talked more tough
we can talk tough to our own folks
but when it comes to white people
they get all "respectful like"

All they have to say is go pull the cameras, with your phone rolling. Let them come out the back apologizing. There's no reason that vid should've been 12 minutes :lol: she just wanted to put on a show.

All they have to say is go pull the cameras, with your phone rolling. Let them come out the back apologizing. There's no reason that vid should've been 12 minutes :lol: she just wanted to put on a show.
well that depends though
it depends on how they approached her
prolly woulda happened like that if the lady hadn't touched her
even security didn't grab her
so maybe if things were handled differently
she wouldn't have did extra
but thats all subjective
if im already having a bad day
and that happens to me
im a prolly act a fool
cause u can say whatever u want
but the black girl didnt steal nothing so
either way she aint in the wrong
the one accusing her is all the way wrong

the black lady or white lady???
black lady was whining a lil too much
but understandable i guess
though she shoulda talked more tough
we can talk tough to our own folks
but when it comes to white people
they get all "respectful like"
They both did too much.
For a 12 tee that cost a few dollars to make
In a foreign country
If she was mad she should have swung on stephenie
But nah wanted to be hella extra

And she was definitely out of line grabbing her arm. Have up her job for sure. At least get teams gonna win tonight.

Back
Top Bottom