Black Men and Fat White Women

There's nothing wrong with one-pieces ... they're actually pretty sexy .

What yall talking about ?

But anyway ... there are women from all races that are obese that are sloppy , & there are some that have their appearance in check . This thread is verystereotypical . I've seen some nasty looking fat Black girls , Latina girls , White girls ... etc .

There's someone from everybody . A lot of dudes don't like skinny girls & would rather a heavier girl because that is their preference .

When dudes talk about girls I wonder how they look ... what makes you think someone would want yall ?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Rexanglorum

My sister and I both love stand up comedy, especially by black comedians and especially Chris Rock. My sister fell out of her chair when Chris Rock said that some white women do not even have scale and they just decide they need to lose weight when lots of black guys start hitting on them.

She laughed because that is exactly what she does to see if she needs to lose weight. She discovered this when she was in high school and I took her to the Fox Hills Mall, she was a few pounds over weight, and ever black man in that mall, even if he was with his own girl, was looking at my sister and she has used the attention that she gets from black men and/or decreasing attention from white men at the mall as her scale.
Wow. this is just
eek.gif
. I suppose it kinda makes sense though.
Lot of the white girls at my school hate black dudes, Im always defending them, its dumb.

Yall ever get that thing where a hispanic chick looks white, but shes not? Cuz this girl in my class is thick (makes the rest of the white dudes pass), and shegot the name necklace and the arched eyebrows and all that but she looks white. its weird, but she reallllll curvy too, got me fiending to hit

i used to work at finishline and i always was ringin up fat white chicks cashin out on a black dude...i could only laugh

Originally Posted by dendanskesimon

Yall ever get that thing where a hispanic chick looks white, but shes not? Cuz this girl in my class is thick (makes the rest of the white dudes pass), and she got the name necklace and the arched eyebrows and all that but she looks white. its weird, but she reallllll curvy too, got me fiending to hit
Hispanics aren't a race of people. Hispanics are White, black, Native American, whatever combo, etc.

Originally Posted by doctorjay507

i used to work at finishline and i always was ringin up fat white chicks cashin out on a black dude...i could only laugh
lol them girls stay shellin out dollars for those dudes...

Originally Posted by SIRIUS LEE HANDSOME

Yall ever get that thing where a hispanic chick looks white, but shes not? Cuz this girl in my class is thick (makes the rest of the white dudes pass), and she got the name necklace and the arched eyebrows and all that but she looks white. its weird, but she reallllll curvy too, got me fiending to hit
Hispanics aren't a race of people. Hispanics are White, black, Native American, whatever combo, etc.
then how can there be a bubble for hispanic as well as these other things on forms and white with hispanic origin? According to this, thereshouldnt be an option for hispanic then, right?

idk, i always thought hispanic is an ethnicity just like these others

then how can there be a bubble for hispanic as well as these other things on forms and white with hispanic origin? According to this, there shouldnt be an option for hispanic then, right?

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Joseph Camel Jr

laugh.gif
guys it's one leg, her pants have a pink/white stripe coming down it like she said. that's why it looks like two legs. it's just a side-view of one.

OHH
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
I was mad confuzzled for a hot second
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

then how can there be a bubble for hispanic as well as these other things on forms and white with hispanic origin? According to this, there shouldnt be an option for hispanic then, right?

natonality =/= race =/= ethnicity, and people don't know the difference

Originally Posted by doctorjay507

laugh.gif
I can only imagine.......I was at Walgreen pharmacybuying the morning after pill cuz my dumbself went raw, and didnt pull out....chick at the counter was hittin on me as I was buying this...fat white redhead....."do you know how to use it?" "it's not for me, but yeah i bought this many times"....."i can show you how to use otherforms of contraceptives later
wink.gif
".....

I'm hispanic, but everyone swears I'm mixed....I know Panamanians that look white, black, mixed, hispanic....all shades and shape.

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Originally Posted by eye see soles

This thread delivered.
pimp.gif
No it didn't, I feel embarassed to call myself a black man.
smh.gif
You know you like them big. We all know. No need to front.

Aint nothing wrong with a women who eats.
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Originally Posted by eye see soles

This thread delivered.
pimp.gif
No it didn't, I feel embarassed to call myself a black man.
smh.gif

Why...not all black men date fat white women. Additionally, other race-of-men date fat white women

Black men just don't discriminate...and unfortunately, once they get that black honey...regardless of race, they stay coming back...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

i can't front ... fat white chick was feeling me @ work ... literally was like she'll SMD ... IF U GONNA DO SOMETHING W/ A CHICK @ UR JOB ... SHEBETTER BE BAD ... i took 2 L's on that one

1st and last ... i like to believe i learned my lesson
laugh.gif

im datin a chunky cute black girl right now
pimp.gif
...And i take her to the gymwith me every morning...and she actually works out, and enjoys it ...I don't want her to get THIN though...i just want her to tighten up a little..I likeem all sizes but I like them Mostly on the thicker side..

Back
Top Bottom