Black men....we need to talk.

Originally Posted by retr0sxual

Originally Posted by TruthGetsBusy

I guess this topic went over most ya'll heads.....
It's NT.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
nah when I seen him say "when a black chick gotta flat booty wedown grade her", I was like oh @!!$ , im that !!!%@ he talking about ... All jokes aside , I cant !#%* with these black chicks in NYC though ... They dontlook HALF as good as other nationalities or mixed chicks, or outta town chics, but have some bad %$# attitudes and cant provide for themselves ... !#%* it ...there it is ..

Oh Dear GOD dont let them have gone to college, they'd rather deal with the Nigerian dude with the pointy shoes. I dont know why .. But if you dont have acar thats at least an '07 or up , its a wrizzy ...

!#%* them ...

mytmouse76 wrote:
Try to hard to do what?
should have said "not all" but they try to hard for male attention and play way too many games...from what I see and have experienced.

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

Try to hard to do what?

to look like the others by rocking weaves, colored eye contacts and all sort of other nonsense. they must feel the other races look better too

Originally Posted by GetThisMoney

Try to hard to do what?

to look like the others by rocking weaves, colored eye contacts and all sort of other nonsense. they must feel the other races look better too

well this too...just dint want to be so blunt with it.
laugh.gif

Never really been in to white girls like that. I might get the brains every now and then, but wifin is not an option.

Try to hard to do what?

or maybe, they just like the style, guess white girls get tans cause they wanna be like black girls to right?

the FOH

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

Brother, I cant relate to $%## you're saying in that entire first post. I'm attracted to all women, but I never smashed anything but black women. It's not because I'm prejudice or anything like that, but that's just how $%## is for me. Didn't say "I did not have sexual relations with those women"
laugh.gif
, but not intercourse. Maybe one day though. She'll have to be SUPER BAD for that to happen. Average white girls just don't do it for me. Nothing personal. I'm not a racist by any means.

laugh.gif
You and I had this discussion a while back.

Originally Posted by SoFreakinWavy

Try to hard to do what?

or maybe, they just like the style, guess white girls get tans cause they wanna be like black girls to right?

the FOH

Man where the hell is my dude ericberry
laugh.gif

First off, I love my black women. Defend them on this site all the time. I've been with both black and white chicks. At the end of the day I want my wife to be black, half black, or maybe latina. It would take an amazing white woman to steal my heart at this point.
I'm the same way to a point.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

white chicks aint my style....aint messed w/ one in a minute....i prefer minorities....plus I know i would never marry one because they age horribly and whenthey use botox they end up looking like stroke victims years later

A dime is a dime, no matter the race. I remember my aunt told me her son (my cousin) could only marry and date a black girl. I was like what? Nobody can tellme what race I'll marry or date.

Im a Black Man thats in love with Black Women..but i honestly believe that many white girls look better than Black girls..A white 7 is better than a black 7 tome.

I guess this topic went over most ya'll heads.....
Nah I feel you. Dudes in here are goin' off on tangents right now
laugh.gif

Honestly I couldn't give you a straight answer. Maybe it's just the thrill of victory when taking down a mediocre bunny as opposed to a mediocrenubian?

Maybe it's just an easier task and know the repercussions of beatin' and retreatin' a bunny won't be as bad as dealing with a black chick?

Originally Posted by Mdotte

Im a Black Man thats in love with Black Women..but i honestly believe that many white girls look better than Black girls..A white 7 is better than a black 7 to me.
eek.gif
so my thread wasn't a waste of time.....

Why do you believe this? Sounds crazy to me.....

Persoanlly, I will smash an average black girl over an average white girl and I am white.

I am just attracted more to someone who looks nothing like myself, that's why I find myself being less attracted to white woman,

And you are talking about wanting someone to understand your culture yet is pretty obvious you have no understanding of other cultures. Open up your mind man.

Im a Black Man thats in love with Black Women..but i honestly believe that many white girls look better than Black girls..A white 7 is better than a black 7 to me.

%@%#?

eek.gif

Son, I'm telling you, there's no real answer to this. Chalk it up as an unsolved mystery.

Airmaxpenny may be onto something though.

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

Persoanlly, I will smash an average black girl over an average white girl and I am white.

I am just attracted more to someone who looks nothing like myself, that's why I find myself being less attracted to white woman,

And you are talking about wanting someone to understand your culture yet is pretty obvious you have no understanding of other cultures. Open up your mind man.
laugh.gif
What the hell are you talking about open up my mind?Everything I said was true. I never said anything negetive about anyone else's culture homie. How is it obvious I have no understanding of othercultures? You was just talking out your neck.

Is it not true that if you are a jewish dude jewish girls will understand you more than others in most cases? It's true and theres nothing wrong with that. Back to topic...

Why can't dudes judge chicks equally...of course people have preference but that's different....Why can a 7 be a 7 no matter the race?

eek.gif

Im not sure chief...it just is what it is....maybe im used to seeing so many black girls...so when i see white girls its different....dont get me wrong a black10 is triumphant to all but its just i see waayyyyyyyyy more ugly black girls than white girls...I done seen some ugly black girls in my life.
ohwell.gif

I'll answer the same way I do every thread similar to this. I am surrounded by black women 98% of the time.
I am simply tired of them. A lot of the black females I have been involved with I just couldn't see myself with them on the long term. It wasn'tbecause of skin color but personality. However I have been involved with white women and latin/hispanic (idk what they want to be called) and theirpersonalities complimented mine. We got along a lot better than myself with those of my race. For that reason I want to marry a girl white or latin/hispanic.
As a matter of fact their are 2 girls I know personally that if given the chance I'd date and possibly marry (only one of course) . One is white and theother is dominican.

I'll answer the same way I do every thread similar to this. I am surrounded by black women 98% of the time.
I am simply tired of them. A lot of the black females I have been involved with I just couldn't see myself with them on the long term. It wasn't because of skin color but personality. However I have been involved with white women and latin/hispanic (idk what they want to be called) and their personalities complimented mine. We got along a lot better than myself with those of my race. For that reason I want to marry a girl white or latin/hispanic.
As a matter of fact their are 2 girls I know personally that if given the chance I'd date and possibly marry (only one of course) . One is white and the other is dominican.

And you attribute their personality to their race so it is because of their skin color. You like non-black women more. Just say it.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom