Black men....we need to talk.

i didnt read this post at all...

but why cant people like/smash/marry whoever it is they want? you want to marry a black, half black, latina, they want to marry who they marry, whats thedifference?

Originally Posted by TrueshotAura

i love all
happy.gif
but a dark skinned black chick would have to try extra hard...
smh.gif
@ me
btw reading this made me think of this dark skinned girl in my class in the spring semester. Now SHEEEEEEEEE imo was a 8.5 attt least. I say thisbecause people knock those of a more melanin supple skin tone and she was just super attractive. And at that her body was not exceptionally big in the backsideor chest area, just an overall good look.

Originally Posted by Dylishis

I'll answer the same way I do every thread similar to this. I am surrounded by black women 98% of the time.
I am simply tired of them. A lot of the black females I have been involved with I just couldn't see myself with them on the long term. It wasn't because of skin color but personality. However I have been involved with white women and latin/hispanic (idk what they want to be called) and their personalities complimented mine. We got along a lot better than myself with those of my race. For that reason I want to marry a girl white or latin/hispanic.
As a matter of fact their are 2 girls I know personally that if given the chance I'd date and possibly marry (only one of course) . One is white and the other is dominican.
And you attribute their personality to their race so it is because of their skin color. You like non-black women more. Just say it.
laugh.gif

Obviously I do on both points you made in your statement. I am human so of course I based it on race especially since I've had experiencenumerous times. Saying non-black isn't true though because that implies I'll take any race over my own. I have an actual preference based onexperience. At the end of the day I honestly think I'll just end up marrying a black girl. Not complaining just stating the irony based on me having apreference.

Originally Posted by cucumbercool

I'll answer the same way I do every thread similar to this. I am surrounded by black women 98% of the time.
I am simply tired of them. A lot of the black females I have been involved with I just couldn't see myself with them on the long term. It wasn't because of skin color but personality. However I have been involved with white women and latin/hispanic (idk what they want to be called) and their personalities complimented mine. We got along a lot better than myself with those of my race. For that reason I want to marry a girl white or latin/hispanic.
As a matter of fact their are 2 girls I know personally that if given the chance I'd date and possibly marry (only one of course) . One is white and the other is dominican.
And you attribute their personality to their race so it is because of their skin color. You like non-black women more. Just say it.
laugh.gif
Obviously I do on both points you made in your statement. I am human so of course I based it on race especially since I've had experience numerous times. Saying non-black isn't true though because that implies I'll take any race over my own. I have an actual preference based on experience. At the end of the day I honestly think I'll just end up marrying a black girl. Not complaining just stating the irony based on me having a preference.

Yeah, you do base it on race and that kinda sucks because 1) you can't really do that and 2) Obviously if you're surround by black girlsand only dated them and then have a liking for 'others' ...you find one that's a different race and you have a better experience, by default, thatexperience is going to stick out to you...because it's something you actually wanted. You just sound like many other people that seem to feel somewhatguilty about their preference and you shouldn't be. That's all. If you like other women, you don't have to apologize for it. Why would you marry ablack girl if you don't really want a black girl? So you can leave her for a white/latina later or be unhappy?
laugh.gif
Even if it implies taking any raceover your own...if that's how you get down then that's how you get down.

Originally Posted by cucumbercool

I agree!

2drhovp.jpg

smh.gif

Stop lying to yourselves.

Stop lying to yourselves. Massive generalizations, FTL. lol You like non-black women. IT'S OKAY!!!!!!!!!!! $+@+. You guys just not owning that I think isfar more detrimental than admitting a personal preference. I mean, it's saying it's based off of personality...all that does imply that the majority ofblack women have problems thus making latina/white women more appealing...through a ridiculous blanket generalization. How many black women or women periodcould you have been with (assuming you're not old men) to even make that type of judgment?Just admit you like latina/white girls and call it a damn day.

Wait why don't people understand this post???....

I'm saying we should judge all women equally. The post was mainly about smashing NOT being in a relationship/marriage. All I was saying call a white 7 thesame as a black 7. I don't care who ya'll marry.
laugh.gif
I reallydon't see what's so hard to understand? Ricardo got it....others not so much. Dudes gettin mad like "I'll marry who I want"....ok youshould. I'm just saying call it fair on both sides.

Originally Posted by TruthGetsBusy

I'm saying we should judge all women equally. The post was mainly about smashing NOT being in a relationship/marriage. All I was saying call a white 7 the same as a black 7. I don't care who ya'll marry.
laugh.gif
I really don't see what's so hard to understand? Ricardo got it....others not so much. Dudes gettin mad like "I'll marry who I want"....ok you should. I'm just saying call it fair on both sides.
You're stirring the same pot of !+#$ either way, why does it matter?

Yeah, you do base it on race and that kinda sucks because 1) you can't really do that and 2) Obviously if you're surround by black girls and only dated them and then have a liking for 'others' ...you find one that's a different race and you have a better experience, by default, that experience is going to stick out to you...because it's something you actually wanted. You just sound like many other people that seem to feel somewhat guilty about their preference and you shouldn't be. That's all. If you like other women, you don't have to apologize for it. Why would you marry a black girl if you don't really want a black girl? So you can leave her for a white/latina later or be unhappy?
laugh.gif
Even if it implies taking any race over your own...if that's how you get down then that's how you get down.
Its not that the experience stuck out from a wanting to have something because I was very interested in this black girl and kept trying to workthings out with her but it just didn't happen. She was actually someone I wanted to date, which I usually don't go for (dating I mean).
On the other side however talking to other girls things were different. They wouldn't play games or dance around with it, they happened to be of adifferent race. I just happened to be attracted to them..Over time that did turn into a preference I would have to say then.
Can't say I am embarrassed of a preference because there is nothing to be embarrassed about. And marriage I didn't say I wouldn't be happy with ablack girl, I said it would be ironic because it isn't what is expected but if I marry her there would be a reason and I'm positive I wouldn't beunhappy with my choice.

Originally Posted by TruthGetsBusy

I'm saying we should judge all women equally. The post was mainly about smashing NOT being in a relationship/marriage. All I was saying call a white 7 the same as a black 7. I don't care who ya'll marry.
laugh.gif
I really don't see what's so hard to understand? Ricardo got it....others not so much. Dudes gettin mad like "I'll marry who I want"....ok you should. I'm just saying call it fair on both sides.
You're stirring the same pot of !+#$ either way, why does it matter?

What???

Originally Posted by GetThisMoney

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

Try to hard to do what?

to look like the others by rocking weaves, colored eye contacts and all sort of other nonsense. they must feel the other races look better too

You're probably black what makes what you said that much worse. Black women don't have monopoly on weaves. Your fave white celeb wears a weave. Alltypes of women wear colored contacts. As women of any colore we have options. I probably wasted my time typing that so I'm gonna stop here cuz you alreadyhave your simple mind made up.

i've been in majority white environments for most of my life, so i don't have a problem smashing white chicks. i have a couple in my phone contactsright now who all know what the deal is..
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

but i can't ever see myself actually dating a white chick. our cultures are just too different.

my criteria for an attractive black female is if she has the lisa turle factor. if i see gold teeth or crappy tattoos and dollar store china slippers i dontcare how banging she is i pass. i love white women, but i say all the time i wanna marry a black woman and produce more successful BLACK people. im loving lawschool cause im seeing so many black females with their stuff together and presenting themselves the way i like, ive always seen these types of black women butnow they are in a much bigger concentration then i have experienced before. black,white,puerto rican, or asian its sad to say that most women today aint *+@$.i mean there are like 20 volumes of girls gone wild DVDs. 20 volumes of girls willing to degrade themselves for nothing more than a t-shirt or trucker hat.

Originally Posted by JuJu

i mean there are like 20 volumes of girls gone wild DVDs. 20 volumes of girls willing to degrade themselves for nothing more than a t-shirt or trucker hat.

99% are white girls but we'll never see anyone call them a hoodrat...they get a
pimp.gif

i'm just saying...thats not directed at you...

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

Originally Posted by JuJu

i mean there are like 20 volumes of girls gone wild DVDs. 20 volumes of girls willing to degrade themselves for nothing more than a t-shirt or trucker hat.

99% are white girls but we'll never see anyone call them a hoodrat...they get a
pimp.gif

i'm just saying...thats not directed at you...

we had this convo...white chicks that act like that are called skanks or skeez or something like that....don't bring that in here (wags Mutombo finger)

i must have missed that thread...cuz i def. didn't see that mentioned in the hoodrat thread...

funny thing about this thread is that the ones doing this ranking system couldnt even pull a blk chick that was a 10....probably can't even pull a7....
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom