Black men....we need to talk.

pimp.gif
I lovez white womenz(yes go ahead and insert OJ joke....its old!)

First off when I want my wife to be black, half black, latina....I mean I think a larger % of these women have more in common with me than other groups ofwomen. Let's be serious...I want my wife to understand me and not have to learn about me and my culture. I want my wife you understand my music, style ofdress, and the way I talk. I want my wife to understand the problems and pressures that I go through as a black man in America. I want my wife to use a washcloth
laugh.gif
. I want my mother and my wife to be able to have greatconversations and relate to one another.

Can a white woman, asian woman do these things....yeah but a small percentage. That's why I said it would take a special one to steal my heart. Iain't judging anybody by they skin but by their character and how they make me feel. Back to the topic.....

Maybe it has something to do with their personal preference of women. Just maybe.

Maybe they love their white women the same way you love your black women.

Is there some rule stating they have to find women from their own race more attractive than women of other races?

Is it that hard to realize that not every man will be attracted to the same women?

Originally Posted by Cobra Kai

For the simple fact we're expected to smash black chicks. Smashing white girls aint the norm.

laugh.gif

So black chicks just be giving it up huh?
Meanwhile White chicks have the up most respect for their bodies.
smh.gif
Black Women.

laugh.gif

NT is a trip. Im out.

Originally Posted by Tony Starks

Maybe it has something to do with their personal preference of women. Just maybe.

Maybe they love their white women the same way you love your black women.

Is there a law stating they have to find women from their own race more attractive than women of other races?

Is it that hard to realize that not every man will be attracted to the same women?

I'm not saying we should love black women MORE...I'm saying judge women EQUAL. Feel me? I NEVER said we shouldn't be attracted to white women. I'm just saying why are dudes falling head over heels and going gaga over Taylor Swift type joints when they won't do it for a black girl that looksjust the same.

From a black man (from the hood) to another hood "figga" (I'm assuming...)

You worryin too much about it. I'm not gon front and say it's never crossed my mind. There have been timeswhen me and my boys were walking around campus, and we'd see an average black chick with a less than desirable backside, and they'd give her the thumbsdown. Not five minutes later, they see an average white girl stroll pass, and they be all like "I'd hit...I bet she ain't even had a black dudebefore."

I eventually got over it because I know that I don't think along those lines. And I absolutely don't care ifthey do and it ain't my place to correct their thinking. They be passin up some hidden gems...and I'm the type to go snatch 'em right on up. Toeach his own, I'd say.

because you gotta bang white chics in their early 20's...they dont age as well as black women...

very few attractive white women over 30, unless they're rich or had work done..

I'm sorry I forgot where I was....this is NT. SMH at myself for trying to discuss a common double standard. I forgot this is the place where people needcliffnotes for 2 paragraphs, the place where dudes have more experience with ebay than the opposite sex. My bad ya'll. For the 1-2 replies that madesense thanks. And all the other virgins keep posting.

Originally Posted by TruthGetsBusy

I'm sorry I forgot where I was....this is NT. SMH at myself for trying to discuss a common double standard. I forgot this is the place where people need cliffnotes for 2 paragraphs, the place where dudes have more experience with ebay than the opposite sex. My bad ya'll. For the 1-2 replies that made sense thanks. And all the other virgins keep posting.

Yeah, that's kinda your fault too. NT is a bit hit or miss.
nerd.gif

I'm sorry I forgot where I was....this is NT. SMH at myself for trying to discuss a common double standard. I forgot this is the place where people need cliffnotes for 2 paragraphs, the place where dudes have more experience with ebay than the opposite sex. My bad ya'll. For the 1-2 replies that made sense thanks. And all the other virgins keep posting.
Honestly, what kind of answer were you really looking for when you made this post though? Did you expect Jesus himself to sign on and bless youwith the answer you were looking for?

To each his own, fam.

In your original post, you basically asked why black men find white women more attractive than black women.

There are no double standards in this situation, just personal preference.

Originally Posted by LLC Money

High Class Scum Bag wrote:

very few attractive white women over 30, unless they're rich or had work done..

Almost as stupid as the original post

i was over exaggerating on the "very few" but its true white women age a lot faster than black women...black women just get fatter asthey age..

Back
Top Bottom