Black People Sit Down You Werent Free Til 1863 Vol. Yes Another One Of Those Threads

Originally Posted by CryingFreemancoa

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

My people been free since 1804 though.
First Black nation to lead a successful revolution.
We didn't wait for them to give us that @!$+, we TOOK it.

HAITI!

pimp.gif
Yeah Haiti is doing real great right now
glasses.gif
yea you asked for that one daytona 
laugh.gif

HAITI!

pimp.gif
glasses.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by r33p04s

HAITI!

pimp.gif
glasses.gif
laugh.gif
Asked for what? What I'm supposed to be ashamed now because Haiti is poor?
The reason Haiti is in the condition that it's in now, IS because we took our independence.
They HAD to make to make an example of us, lest any other enslaved peoples had ideas of doing what we did.
Oh, you thought the fact that we're the poorest in the west yet the only ones to lead a slave revolt was a coincidence?

HAITI!

pimp.gif
glasses.gif
laugh.gif
The reason Haiti is in the condition that it's in now, IS because we took our independence.
They HAD to make to make an example of us, lest any other enslaved peoples had ideas of doing what we did.
Oh, you thought the fact that we're the poorest in the west yet the only ones to lead a slave revolt was a coincidence?

Way I see it, its the 4th of July, not Independence Day, I celebrated that on Juneteenth (and that still ain't accurate because not all blacks were free until December 14th of 1863).

I'll take the holiday as it is, enjoy it, and retain my knowledge of what truth is.

Its not that serious OP. Like you're really making a point to say it as if you'd rather go to work tomorrow.

*Cues the Olmec Stone Face from the first page)

I'm black if that matters.

Way I see it, its the 4th of July, not Independence Day, I celebrated that on Juneteenth (and that still ain't accurate because not all blacks were free until December 14th of 1863).

I'll take the holiday as it is, enjoy it, and retain my knowledge of what truth is.

Its not that serious OP. Like you're really making a point to say it as if you'd rather go to work tomorrow.

*Cues the Olmec Stone Face from the first page)

I'm black if that matters.

glasses.gif
laugh.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]This needs to be understood.. Dudes must've been terrified to see Haitians get together and fight back [/color]
laugh.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)] [/color]
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)] No way were those in power going to allow Haiti to thrive and prosper (as it once did).[/color]

glasses.gif
laugh.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]This needs to be understood.. Dudes must've been terrified to see Haitians get together and fight back [/color]
laugh.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)] [/color]
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)] No way were those in power going to allow Haiti to thrive and prosper (as it once did).[/color]

Like dude said, we still aint free....@#++ it bruh....fye up a spilff, eat a slab and pop a brew, and fire off a few rounds into the air

Like dude said, we still aint free....@#++ it bruh....fye up a spilff, eat a slab and pop a brew, and fire off a few rounds into the air

HAITI!

pimp.gif
glasses.gif

at least we had the nerve to fight for own freedom. instead of waiting for the non-coloreds to come around to help us. 
grin.gif
happy.gif

lol. jk. enjoy y'all bbq everyone. 

HAITI!

pimp.gif
glasses.gif

at least we had the nerve to fight for own freedom. instead of waiting for the non-coloreds to come around to help us. 
grin.gif
happy.gif

lol. jk. enjoy y'all bbq everyone. 

Stuff like this always gets me into a sad mood. OP, why can't you give us something more than your anger and a sub par reason for us not to celebrate? Give us something to talk about otherwise we will never have any useful threads to converse about the problems we are facing as humans let alone descendants of slaves.

With that being said, who is free and who isn't has nothing to do with race right now, it is basically who is informed and who isn't. Obviously there is going to be a group in last place when it comes down to it but for now I say focus should be placed on how to make a mass movement of people who have down the basic set of facts when it comes down to living for the benefit of mankind. So, I will be going to cookouts, gatherings and probably some sessions but I will always carry with me the thoughts of forward movement in a time made for remembering when America was "great".

Just my opinion. My body is ready for the flames.

Stuff like this always gets me into a sad mood. OP, why can't you give us something more than your anger and a sub par reason for us not to celebrate? Give us something to talk about otherwise we will never have any useful threads to converse about the problems we are facing as humans let alone descendants of slaves.

With that being said, who is free and who isn't has nothing to do with race right now, it is basically who is informed and who isn't. Obviously there is going to be a group in last place when it comes down to it but for now I say focus should be placed on how to make a mass movement of people who have down the basic set of facts when it comes down to living for the benefit of mankind. So, I will be going to cookouts, gatherings and probably some sessions but I will always carry with me the thoughts of forward movement in a time made for remembering when America was "great".

Just my opinion. My body is ready for the flames.

Back
Top Bottom